Chapter 82

***25 VOTES***

DANNYS POV

Sunlight shines through the slightly opened curtains, falling directly in my eyes and causing me to wake me up. The first thing I notice is the throbbing sensation in my head, the second being that I have no idea where the fuck I am right now. Who's room is this? I roll over onto my side to see a familiar long, brown haired girl laying beside me.

"Macie?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Huh?" The girl rolls over. That's not Macie. Wait what? Wait...

"Holy shit, did we..."

"We didn't hook up." The girl tiredly laughs and wraps her arm around me.

"Wait but... Holy shit." I push her away, suddenly remembering bits and pieces of what happened last night. There was a lot of drinking and bonding and fuck... I kissed Macyn.

"Shit. Did I do somethring wrong?"

"No, it's just... Um... Fuck, I have a girlfriend."

"What?" I sit up and turn to hang my legs off the side of the bed.

"I don't usually get this drunk and I totally spaced and I was just going with the moment, fuck. She's going to hate me!"

"Danny, I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, it's my fault. Shit, I don't know what I'm supposed to tell her." I lean my face into my hands, then run my fingers through my hair.

"I feel really bad. Maybe-"

"Don't feel bad, I should've told you earlier. I just... Fuck."

"Maybe she'll understand if you just tell her the truth."

"Maybe I just shouldn't tell her."

"Danny, you have to tell her."

"She doesn't have to know."

"Trust me, she'll somehow find out eventually. Fate has a weird way of doing things and it's better for her to hear it from you than from tips@gossipgirl.net."

"What?"

"It's a show."

"Macyn, I don't really have time for jokes right now."

"Danny, just-"

"I gotta go."

"What?"

"I'm leaving." I get up and walk out of the room without exchanging another word. Mess from the party last night covers the floor as I unsteadily tiptoe down the stairs.

"Danny!"

"What?" I irritably shout back.

"You forgot your phone..."

"Oh. Thanks." I nod as she hands me my phone and I walk out the front door. Where are Teala and Paul?

"Hello?" Paul groggily answers my call.

"Dude, where the hell are you?"

"I'm at home. You know that."

"Well obviously not. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking."

"Dude, calm down."

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, why are you at home and I'm still here?"

"I texted you asking where you were and you said you were staying the night. You never told me why though."