Chapter 88

***25 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER***

MACIES POV

"Guys, I think Garret's asleep." Sam whispers and brushes Garret's hair out of his face. "Someone get a sharpie!"

"Fuck you." Garret mumbles and slowly sits up. "I hate you guys, I'm going to bed."

"Aw, GareBear." I mock my brother, laughing when he flips me off as he walks down the hallway.

"I'm gonna go too. Goodnight." Sam stretches and heads off.

"Yeah, we should probably head back to our hotel. It's getting late." Paul checks the time on his phone and looks over at Danny and I. A small smirk appears on his face, which he quickly wipes away and stands up. "I'll call a cab."

"Nonsense. I'll drive you guys." I offer, rising from Dannys lap and grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter.

"Are you sure? You don't have to, it's okay." Paul replaces his phone in his pocket and bends down to tie his shoe.

"It's no problem at all." I insist as I slip on a pair of Toms and pull one of Garret's hoodies over my head. "Let's go." Paul opens the door and I turn to Alex. "Be right back."

"K, I'm gonna watch The Bee Movie." He replies nonchalantly. I laugh and shut the door behind me. The boys follow me down to the garage and over to my car. Danny sits up front and Paul sits in the back.

"So uh..." Paul stutters, leaving forward so that his face is between the two front seats. The garage door opens and I drive out, following the directions in which Siri is telling me to go. I may have lived in this city for almost a year now, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still directionally impaired.

"So...?" I encourage him to finish his sentence.

"Are you... Actually, never mind." He drops the subject and sits back. "How do you like living in New York?" We make small talk, catching up with each other until we arrive at the hotel.

"See you guys tomorrow?"

"Yeah. When you and Alex were outside we made plans to hangout." Paul answers.

"Sounds good!" I nod. Both of them remain seated before Danny slowly unbuckles his seatbelt.

"Hey Paul, can you uh..." Danny nods his head towards the door. Paul blinks for a second before getting the hint.

"Oh, yeah. See you inside, I guess." He exits the vehicle, leaving Danny and I alone.

"Danny, I really have to get back." I tell him after watching Paul walk in the front doors of the hotel.

"I know, but I wanted to do this first." He delicately tucks my hair behind my ear and brings our lips together. We kiss for a few minutes until there's a knock on my window and I jump back. I turn to see a lady standing there, gesturing for me to roll it down.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you got any spare change?" She looks around the interior of my car, then back at me.

"Um, maybe." I look around in all the compartments, gathering an assortment of coins and a few singles.

"Thank you so much." She nods as I hand her the few dollars I could come up with. "Hey, do either of you have a cigarette?"

"No, sorry." I speak awkwardly.

"Darn, that's alright. Have a good night you two crazy kids! Use contraceptives!" She walks off and I roll up my window, slightly in shock from what just happened.