22: The Ex And The Crush

------------------------------------------------------------

!!!READ THE BOLD OR I WILL EAT YOUR COOKIES!!!

Did I get your attention? Good...

I just want to say that when this little tale comes to an end there will be a small time gap before the third and final part of the Angel series, and during that time I'll obviously put another story out just to keep you entertained. But I want you guys to pick between two options. Whatever's picked, the one that wasn't will come out eventually, you guys are just picking which comes out first.

At the end of this part, I'll put the story options title and a small description of each, and I promise both will be longer than 10 parts.

Now let's continue with Angel's story...

------------------------------------------------------------

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/alhep1/HAGIF/MeganFox/tumblr_lnhdz1EGJb1qflm7eo1_500.gif.

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

"Congratulations," Shane surveyed the overwhelming foliage, "We made it."

"And the cure is definitely here?" Bonnie's eyes narrowed at the Professor, skepticism overwhelming them as she tugged on her backpack.

"It's here," Shane promised with a firm nod, gaze still distracted by the beautiful land.

A thump sounded beside me, Damon dropping his own backpack as he settled against the rocks and began sharpening his machete. I couldn't hold back a chuckle when I saw his eyes flicker to Klaus every now and then, "Couldn't they have hidden this cure in Hawaii(?)" The vampire grumbled, "Where the hell did you take us, anyway?"

"Two hundred miles off the Nova Scotia mainland. If I recall, the whole point was to hide the cure on the most obscure, desolate island."

"Oh yeah?" Damon's brow rose, "I thought the whole point was so that no one found Silas." Shane actually looked at Damon with those words, genuine shock brightening his eyes. Damon simply smirked, "Angel brought me up to date on your master plan to find the oldest, deadliest freak in the world."

"Yeah?" Nerves entered Shane's tone.

"Yeah," Damon stood, twisting his weapon before aiming it at Shane's chest. "I know everything you had planned, so if you go AWOL for even a second...you'll be dead before you can even blink."

"Can you stop flirting with our map, Damon(!)" The Salvatore's eyes rolled at my cocked hip.

His hands raised in mock defense, steps taking him back to his backpack before he slung it over his shoulder, "Just making friends."