Road Trip: Part 3

She sprung out of bed holding the towel around her so it wouldn't fall. "Well, ah hope mah clothes are dry." Then she thought of Remy. "Don' wanta give 'im too much of a thrill." She laughed to herself. Yah such a bad girl sometimes.

Rogue had just made her way to the bathroom when she heard the door open. She hurried and put on her black tank top and jeans. She emerged from the bathroom just a tiny bit disheveled. Her face brightened up when she saw Remy standing near the bed with several bags.

"Someone went shoppin'," she said coming up behind him. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Miss me, chere?" he said turning to face her.

"'Course ah did. Did yah miss me?" He nodded which made her laugh. "Then show me." He put his arms around her waist giving her a long hard kiss. "Ah guess so," she said with a smile. "So what's all this?"

"Some clothes, and other t'ings we be needin'."

"Oh, why didn't ya wake me. Ah woulda went with ya."

"Ya look so peaceful, didn't wanna wake ya, besides ya needed ya sleep."

"Okay, but ah'm payin' for half. Ain't no fair that you be payin' for everythin' on this trip."

"Non. Remy don't mind. Ya need a little spoilin'. Remy happy ta do it. I got ya into dis mess ta begin wit."

"No, ya didn't. Ah wanted tah come. Best time ah eva had. So, what ya get?"

"Dis bag for you."

She took the bag and dumped the contents on the bed. "What's this?" she asked.

"Nightgown, don' all ladies wore 'em, or do they just wore bath towels to bed." He was teasing her again. Her face turned blood red.

"Well, ah couldn't very well sleep in mah old dirty clothes, now could ah?" She held up the nightgown. It was a light green color that shimmered like satin, with tiny strings straps. It looked as if would fit her form pretty nicely. "How you know mah size anyway?" she said.

"Just by lookin'"

"An ah bet ya like lookin'" He gave her a devilish grin. She went through the rest of the clothes. He had bought her two pairs of jeans and two tops, one black and one green. There was a jacket just in case it got cold, and a little black dress, and some black sheer hose and shoes to match. "Now where do yah think ah'll be wearin' this?" she asked.

"Maybe I take ya to a nice restaurant, and den we go dancin' an..."

"An what?" she asked, trying to sound shocked even though the same thing was on her mind. "What ya after, Cajun?" She said, putting her hands on her hips.

He took her hands in his. He noticed that she no longer flinched at his touch. The prospect excited him. "Not'ing ya ain't willin' tah give." He bent down and kissed her. "I'll give you whatever it is ya want," he said, looking deep into her eyes.

"Ah already got what ah want," She said, her eyes brightening. "So where we goin' next?"

"Don' know. Julien might be followin' us, so we should keep moving."

"What's his problem? Can't just be over a girl. What was her name? Bell. Why does he care what went on between you her anyway?"

"'Cause he's her brother, an' he hates my family, but ya don' have ta be jealous a her."

"Ah ain't jealous," she said with a bit of coyness. "What makes you think..."

"I see it in your eyes," he said playfully.

"How ya see anythin' through those glasses," she said and snatched them from his face. She folded them up and put them behind her back. "There now, what do you see?"

"Give dose glasses, Rogue." She shook her head no. "Come on, chere."

"No way," she said, jumping to the other side of the bed. "Yah gotta catch me first." She dangled them up in the air as he flew over to her side and grabbed her by the waist. They both fell to the floor laughing. He took the glasses from her ready to put them back on. "Please, don't," she said just above a whisper. "Ah like ya better this way." She took the glasses from him and placed them on the bed.

She leaned in and kissed him. Her touch excited him. He moved his hands up her top, feeling her soft skin. She rolled over onto her back taking him with her. His body pressed against hers. He never wanted anyone as much as he wanted her.

"Do ya want me?" she whispered.

"Yes," he said. He started to move his tongue down her neck. He heard her light moans inviting him to do more.

Bang! There was a knock on the door. Damn, Rogue thought. Ah'm gonna kill who's eva at that door.

Remy got up from the floor in answer to the banging. "Who dere?" He opened the door to see Hal, the man who was behind the front desk when they first checked in.

"Yah'll are makin' too much noise!"

"We're sorry," Rogue said, while getting' up from the floor and laughing. "We just gotta a little carried away is all."

"Just keep the noise down," he grumbled and shut the door.

Rogue was still laughing after Hal left. She walked over to Remy and said, "Now, where were we?"

"Packin'," he said. "We should be goin' soon."

"Okay," she said a little disappointed. He had bought two duffel bags and bag of hygiene supplies for each of them. She folded up her clothes and placed them neatly in the bag, while Remy just stuffed his. "So, should we leave today or spend one more night?"

"Non, we should go now, we could make it to the next town before dark."

"Good plan," Rogue said. "Maybe we'll be outta Alabama before too long."

"Okay, let's go pay de bill an get outta here." Rogue grabbed her bag and as did he and walked out to the front desk. "How much we owe ya?" Remy asked.

"One-fifty," Hal said. Remy handed him the money, tipped his glasses and walked out. Rogue looked back to see the man in shock. Remy went to the back garage to retrieve his bike. He found the door unlocked. When he came out Rogue had a devilish look on her face. "What is it?" he asked.

"Ah can't believe ya did that tah that guy. His jaw just about dropped to the floor."

"Couldn't help myself," he said, towing the bike down the hill.

"Ah'll bet," she said laughing. Rogue made it to the street first where she waited for Remy to come down. "So which way we headed?"

As Remy set the bike down on the road he said, "North be our best bet."

"Lead the way," she said. He tied the duffel bags to the back of the bike. Then he helped her on. He got on the bike and started up the engine.

"Ya alright back there, chere?"

"Ah'm fine."

All they had in front of them was the open road and what was behind them didn't matter...or so they thought.