27

Layla

I didn't care that I still had my IV on, I took them off and ran up to him with tears in my eyes.

I hugged him like it was going to be the last, "I love you so much, Nate."

His voice cracked, "Not as much as I love you."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "I'm so sorry. Noah made me ends things with you if I didn't he would have came and found you, I just couldn't let that happen. But I heard you every night Bubba, I was right on the other side of the door."

He looked at him with this light in his eyes and smashed his lips on to mine. It was rough yet loving kiss that was a long way coming.

He pulled away, "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you call me Bubba again."

"Not as long as I have," I copied his comment from earlier.

"Still here guys." Sam laughed.

Nate and I broke out into laughter, "Oops," I said.

"It's alright I'll leave you guys to it."

When Sam left the room Nate came closer, "I'm sorry Noah treated you like that."

"It's ok it was my fault. I should have never disrespected him."

He cupped my face in his hands and gave me a stern look, "No. Don't you ever say it was your fault because it wasn't. No man is to ever lay a hand on you or any other woman, lil mama."

Tears filled my eyes once again, "I don't want him to find me Nate."

He wiped the tears that already left my eyes, "You're safe, lil mama. You're with me."

Those were the only words that I needed to keep my reassured that I was safe.

I looked at his face and caressed his cheek as I noticed his cheek bones were more visible, "Have you been eating?"

"No. Have you?"

I shook my head as I still had my hand placed on his face, "He didn't let me."

Nate's eyes shot up at me trying to hold back tears and shock. "I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner."

I shook my head once again, "Like you said it's no ones fault but his. But as I was saying why haven't you been eating?"

"I haven't been doing much without you."

That tore my heart in a million pieces, my smile was now gone.

"I haven't been making any new music, eating, I've been smoking too much. Nothing has been the same without you in it."

"Don't let me bring you down." I said rather quickly.

"You don't bring me down that's the thing. You're the one who believes in me, the one who encourages me. With out you I just question if it's all worth it."

I grabbed his hand, "Of course it is. These are your dreams...live them."

"But you're also apart of my dreams Lay."

A/N:

Idk why but I'm very emotional today lol! So this literally brought me to tears. But comment if it was good. And don't forget to vote!

Love you dolls

Xoxo