3

Layla

Life in New York has always been fun but I definitely need a change from that lifestyle especially when that's how you grew up.

I was always at parties during my high school years but luckily I kept my grades up so they offered me a full time scholarship to UCLA, the number one 1 reason I moved out here.

Even though I had the choice to dorm I decided to live off campus, I like my space so my parents got me an apartment.

My family is fairly wealthy, my father is a brain surgeon and my mom was a stay at home mom since my dads job was more than enough income for all of us to live on.

As I walked in to my unfurnished apartment I notice how nice it was. My dad made sure it fit my taste and that it did.

After cleaning and unpacking my luggage I was startled by someone at my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Tero's moving service."

I ran to the door and helped them with all my boxes. As they left I paid them and gave some tip.

After hours of unpacking everything I was finally settled in although I didn't have any food or furniture so there's that.

As I sat on my kitchen island a distinct smell came to my nose as I walked over by my front door and I realized it was from next door.

I made sure I looked presentable and made my way over.
-------------

Knock-knock

I waited with my leg bouncing as the door opened quickly.

"Hey just moved in next door and I-uh could smell you guys smoking from my apartment."I said to a guy with no shirt on.

"Oh shit my bad, I'm John but you can call me Swazz. Sorry we'll put it out right away."

I instantly shook my head, " Oh no, I just wanted to know if I could possibly join you," I smirked.

He immediately looked at me with wide eyes, "Y-yeah sure definitely." He moved to the side so I could walk in, "by the way I'm Layla."

After a half hour I was laying on the sofa with both Swazz and Ty, Swazz's roommate and we all heard the doorknob jiggling, "Yo I'm home!" 

That voice seemed so familiar but I was so high off my mind I didn't even bother trying to recognize it.

"I was gone for a couple hours and you idiots already smoked witho-holy shit Layla?" The guy walked over to where I was laying instantly stoping so he could get a better of me.

I squinted at him, "oh my god Nate?"

A/N:

enjoy guys

Xoxo