25

Nate

"Put your hands up where I can see them." The police offer muttered.

I put my hands up in the air as he read me the Miranda Rights.

I knew I would be fine, I'd probably just go in for questioning.

Sam was already being asked questions since he was a witness of the scene.

As they ducked my head into the cop car, Sam looked at me so I mouthed to him, "Take care of her until I get back."

He justly simply nodded.

Layla

I opened my eyes noticing I was in an unrecognized setting.

I looked around and noticed my arm had an IV in it...all I could think was, 'I'm finally safe.'

As I sat up my back was shot with pain and I felt a little dizzy almost a second later Sammy came in to my room.

"It's so good to see you awake Layla." He hugged me and kissed my on my forehead.

That kiss was the most comforting thing I have had in a while. It brought tears to my eyes.

"I thought I'd never see you again, Sammy." I laughed as more tears came down, "God I've been crying too much."

Sam sat on the hospital chair next to me, "There's no need to cry anymore Layla, you're safe."

"So where's Nate?" I said looking around.

Sammy

I didn't want to worry her after all of this.

"He should be here in a couple of hours." I spoke.

She scrunched her eyebrows, "Ok?"

Layla

As I told Sammy about everything that Noah did, my doctor interrupted us.

"Wow look at that smile." She laughed.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Sammy smiled.

"Thank you. So are you my doctor?" I slurred a little bit.

"Yes I am, my name is Dr.Sanchez. I was wondering if I could speak to you in private?"

I looked at Sam, "Yes I'll leave. I'll be right outside Layla."

He walked out of the room and I nodded my head for her to continue.

"So we ran a couple tests just to make sure you were healthy. All your blood test came out normal although we did run a test for your head and we found that you do have a concussion. Luckily not to mild but severe enough."

I cocked my head to the side, trying to comprehend what she was saying.

"I need to rest as much as possible but don't neglect your basic needs such as eating. You're going to have problems thinking and tempering certain things, physical symptoms, and mood swings." 

He did this to me.

"If anything gets too out of hand I want you to call me at this number," she handed me a business card, "at any time Layla."

Why would he do this to me?

"Just rest as much as possible. It will help everything heal much quicker as well as your bruises."

What did I do to deserve this?

"Any questions?"

As I was about to reply I felt something come up my throat, my doctor was quick to get a trash can. As I threw up she rubbed my back, "It's alright this is completely normal, love."

No it's not.

I wiped my mouth, "I don't have any further question Dr.Sanchez."

She nodded, "Ok great, I've already informed your friend Samuel about your condition."

Condition?

"Ok." I slurred.

Why me?

A/N:

I may update a little to much, buts that's ok. Right?

Love you dolls

Xoxo