21

Layla

A month later...

Noah came by today.

He hit me.

Again.

And again.

And again.

I haven't left my apartment in a month. Nor have I seen anyone other than him.

I miss Nate but he talks to me everyday. How? After he gets back from the studio which is around 3:30am he sits against my door and talks me as if he knew I was there.

3:30am

I wrapped my blanket against my cold skin and made my way to my door. I sat and waited for him.

5 minutes later I heard foot steps walk and stop right in front of my door.

"You know it's been a month?"

I sighed.

"A month since I last saw you, touched you or even heard your voice..."

I run my fingers through my hair hoping he would continue.

"I can't seem to get you out of my head. Every god damn day I put myself in the studio to get my mind off you but it seems to always go back."

That's something I've never wanted to come between, his music.

"I don't know what to do Lay. Not without you..." He whispered, "Not without you."

------------

"Layla wake up."

Noah came by everyday to wake me up at a decent time, 8:00am, to be exact.

I stretched and sat up.

"We're going to meet my father today?"

My head snapped toward him, "Huh?"

He walked into my closet, "I'm not repeating myself. My father wants to meet the wonderful and beautiful Layla I have told him about."

I didn't know what to expect. If Noah was capable of this I couldn't even begin to comprehend how his father would be.

Noah walked out of my closet and handed my an outfit.

He told me that since I was his I could no longer dress so revealing to others. According to him I have to keep my reputation as clean as I possible could.

He was so controlling but he liked to say he was just "protective" of me.

I took my clothing and went to the bathroom. I refuse to undress in front of him. He doesn't have my respect and never will.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. As I was about to put my makeup on I analyzed my black eye, swollen cheek and busted lip, "Great."

I'm used to my face looking so beat up I mean it has been for the past month but I'm not use to the looks I know I will receive.

I applied concealer and lipstick, which I absolutely despise but that was the only way I could attempt to cover my lip up.

I left my long black hair pin straight so I could try to hide my cheek with it.

I stepped out with my outfit which consisted of a white turtleneck, light blue jeans and white pointed toe pumps.

"You look beautiful." Noah said as he looked me up and down.

"Well I don't feel it."

He ignored my comment knowing it would put him on edge.

We stepped out of my apartment and as Noah locked my door, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Layla?"

A/N:

I redid this chapter because I really didn't feel right with the way I had written it before. Sorry it's so short, I've been having writers block but I don't want to let you guys down so here you go.

Leave comments and vote! I love it when you do!

Love you dolls

Xoxo