13

Layla
I wake up at around 12:30 and immediately get up forgetting that Nate was still with me until I heard him groan, "Sorry Nate but I have to get to school! I already missed my 10 am class I still have my class at 1!"

He shot up, "I'll get the car ready, hurry put something on and make sure you bring something to eat on the way."

I followed his orders as he went to the car. I quickly threw on a crochet top, blue shorts and my flip flops. I ran to the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my business. As I walked out of my room making sure to grab my bag with my MacBook I let my long black hair down.

I ran to the car, "finally Lay did you forget it's a 25 minute drive?"

I put my seat belt on, "No it's exactly 12:35 I'll just have to run to the building."

I took out my make bag from my purse, "Don't put anything on, you look beautiful right now."

I smiled, "Thank you Nate but I just need to do my eyebrows." With that I applied a little bb cream because my skin was uneven from not washing it properly, did my eyebrows and mascara just to make myself seem more awake.

Nate lowered the music, "Can I call you lil mama again?"

I blushed, "Yes you can."

"Ight finally but um lil mama do you want to grab something to eat after your class?"

I answered, "Yeah, shit I forgot to bring something to eat."

Nate laughed, "I knew you would so while you got ready I made you a peanut butter sandwich and the cup has strawberry milk."

"Mm my favorite, thanks bubba."

Even though I was still very sad over everything, Nate was like a distraction after the talk we had it's like I needed to tell him how I felt in order to feel but I would never open up to anyone the way I did with him. It's just different. It's Nate.

After Class

As I walked to my car, I heard my phone go off

From: Unknown
Hey so maybe dinner tonight?

To:unknown
Sorry who is this

From: Unknown
Noah

To: Noah
Oh yeah sure

From: Noah
Alright what's your address, I'll pick you up at 8

I texted him my address and got in the car.

"Hey lil mama how was class?" I looked at him, "school is school."

He chuckled as he started to drive away, "So where to for lunch?"

After not eating too much while the guys were gone I was getting used to eating again because I mean let's be serious thats all they do.

I put my phone on the AUX and played White Inversion, "Well I was feeling the diner like I told you but now I'm thinking in'n'out?"

"Ight"

At In'N'Out

"Do you want to smoke a spliff tonight baby girl?"

I groaned, "I've been dying to but I can't tonight how about when I get home?"

He nodded, "I sure can, wait what are you doing tonight?"

I bit into my fry, "I have a date tonight." Rather be on one with you.

Nate nearly choked on his own spit, "Are you okay?"

I couldn't contain my laughter, "Y-yeah who's the lucky guy?"

I shook my head, "I wouldn't say lucky but his name is Noah I met him on campus."

I downed the rest of my water, "I have to approve."

"Indeed you do Bubba indeed you do."

At home

Nate took the day off from going to the studio to relax and bother me while I got ready for my date and to make sure it was getting better.

I took a quick shower making sure to shave my legs, underarms and my private. I stepped out of my shower brushed my teeth and applied a face mask.

When I walked into my room I put on my robe and noticed Nate was fast asleep on my bed. I laughed and went back to the bathroom to go over my hair with the straightener. I put on foundation, concealer, highlighter, bronzer, filled in my brows, did a dramatic wing, put on mascara along with falsies to top the who look off.

Nate still being asleep I decided to record him on snapchat, I squeezed his cheeks, "Aw look at my little baby." I laughed as I replayed it back and put it up on my story.

I applied moisturizer to my body and put on a coral strapless shirt with matching trousers and a coral choker. I then put on my nude pointed toe Zara pumps, sprayed some Chanel No 5, put my hair in a middle part and put it in a low ponytail.

It was already 7:15 so I decided to wake Nate up. I sat next to where he was laying and caressed his cheek, "Nate I'm about to leave in a few wake up."

He opened his eyes and looked at me wide eyed, "Wow Layla you look stunning."

"Oh this? This is nothing but thank you," I joked around.

"No but seriously thank you, you know how much I love to get dressed up."

He chuckled and got up, "I sure do."

As I grabbed my nude clutch and followed Nate out of my bedroom I heard a sound come from my phone.

Noah is calling

N: Hey Layla I'm outside
L: Wow 5 minutes early I'm impressed
N: Only the best for you
L: Alright I'll be out in 2 minutes
N: Ok

"Nate I have to go he's outside," I make sure I have my wallet, keys and phone inside of my clutch.

"But I wanted to meet him," he whined.

I laughed, "If he is worth you meeting, you can meet him when he drops me off bubba."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and cupped my cheeks, "Have fun tonight you deserve it and if he's an asshole just call me and I'll be there."

"Alright see you later!" I said as I speed walked out the door. Is it bad that I wished it was Nate instead of Noah?

Nate

That should be me.