14

Layla

I walked out to see Noah in an all black Jeep.

He stepped out of the car opening the door for me, "Layla you look beautiful as always."

I couldn't help but blush, "Thank you Noah, you look great."

He was dressed in a thick grey sweater, black pants that were rolled up and he topped it off with black Italian loafers. I stepped into the car and he softly brought the car door to a close.

He sat back in the drivers seat, "Why thank you."

"So where are we going tonight?" I was so curious we've been driving for more than 20 minutes.

"Well you'll see because we're already here."

The car came to a complete stop. I looked around and we were at a dock? "I'm so confused," I giggled, "why are we at a dock?" He didn't say a word he just gently intertwined his fingers with mine.

After walking for about 30 seconds a huge yacht came into my view. Not thinking anything of it I kept looking around. "What are you looking for we're here," he chuckled. "What do you mean?" I was just genuinely confused. "I rented the yacht for our date tonight."

He smiled, "No way."

"Yes way."

He actually rented a yacht for our first date. Who does that? "So can I ask you question?" I said as I ate a slice of pizza. "Shoot." "Why did you rent a yacht for this date?" I genuinely asked.

"Layla I'm going to be honest, you're a beautiful girl...so down to earth and just an over all gorgeous person. Not only did I want to impress you but I wanted to show you what you deserve but also what I could give you if we ever had a life together."

I've always been one to hate talk about the future. I like living in the now because the future always had me deep in thought but something about the way Noah is treating to me and speaking to me gave me such a warm feeling.

"Hmm I think I like the sound of that," I blushed.

"Oh do you now?" He smiled a wide smile.

"Yeah I do."

Throughout the date I learned that he indeed came from a very very wealthy background due to a big business ran by his father. His mother had passed of cancer when he was 8. Although he wouldn't tell me what the business was I had a weird feeling about it but I chose to ignore it.

"So why do you go to school if you work with your father?" We we're walking back to his car hand in hand. I already felt a sense of comfort with him...like he made me feel safe. "I still want to be able to have a college experience and live a normal life aside from being in business with my dad."

------------

He pulled into a parking spot in front of my building and walked me to my door. "Layla I had a really good time tonight." He blushed. "I did too, Noah. Oh before you go I want you to meet someone if you don't mind." He smiled, "Sure it's fine."

I looked for my keys in my clutch and unlocked my door. "Nathan!" Seconds later Nate came running it of my kitchen wearing only a white t-shirt, gray joggers and some white socks. "Noah this is my best friend Nate, Nate this is Noah." Noah smiled and out his hand out to shake Nate's hand, "Nice to meet you Nate." Nate smiled a toothless smile, "Pleasures all mine Noah." I wanted to laugh so bad because I've never heard Nate act so proper. "Alright sorry to break this up but Noah I'll walk you out?" He nodded, "Sure thanks, bye Nate!" He yelled as we walked out, "Bye."

"Layla I hope we can do this again." I blushed, "I would love to." He grabbed my hand placing a kiss on the back of it. A sweet gesture.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Noah."

He made sure I walked into my apartment before driving off and once I did he drove away.

I ran to my room and jumped around like a little girl, "ahhhhh!" All of a sudden Nate busted through the door, "Are you ok!?" I laughed, "Sorry I'm just really happy." He sat on my bed, "You really like him huh?" I started to get into my thoughts, "Yeah I do." He sighed, "well that's great." I ignored it not wanting to ruin my mood. I walked into my closet, hung up my clothes, and just rolled on a t-shirt and left my undies on.

I walked back out to see Nate had left my bedroom. As I walked out of my room putting my hair in a relaxed ponytail I found Nate grinding some weed nuggets on my coffee table, "I'll roll."

I took out the Dutch from the wrapper and placed the weed on it and rolled it up making sure to lick the ends so it sticked properly.

We stayed quiet as we smoked it until I decided to speak up, "So what did you think of him?" He looked at me confused, "Who?" I rolled my eyes, "Noah."

"Oh well.."

A/N:

Do u ship Noah and Layla or Layla and Nate!?

I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens.

Please vote and comment it motivates me.

Take care.

Xoxo

P.S. Noah is played by the beautiful Tanner Zagarino