4

Layla

And that's how it all started. Let's fast forward about 5 months or so.

"Layla! Are you here ma?" Nate yelled as he came into my apartment.

"Yeah bubba I'm in the kitchen!"

Over the past 5 months needless to say Nate became one of my best friends along with John and Ty.

"Wassup, what are you doing tonight lil mama?" He came into the kitchen and placed a kiss onto my forehead.

"Nothing that I know of yet. Why? What are you up to?" I said as I was washing my dishes.

He smirked, "Well I feel like going to the club tonight with the guys and you of course...I mean that is of you want to go, but you don't have to like I said its if-"

I found it hilarious how he still gets nervous when asking me little things, I laughed and cut him off, "Yeah I'll go bubba, don't get so nervous around me," I winked.

He's the only person I call bubba it was kind of a term of endearment for me, I refuse to call anyone else it and Nate loves it.

"Me? Nervous? Never." He smiled widely.

"So the guys as in who?" I said as I moved over to clean my stove.

"Oh, just Ty, Swazz, and Sammy,but I think we may stop at Lesters to pre-game and to take pictures."

I looked up at him with excitement, "Sounds exciting you know I love going to Lesters but can I invite Lauren and Andrea?"

Lester is a photographer on Instagram @lesternare he's amazing.

"Yeah Lay invite whoever."

Lauren aka Lauren Giraldo is my ride or die here in LA, we met at a party Kian and JC threw around 3 months ago along with Andrea aka Andrea Russett we've been inseparable ever since.

Nate soon left to let me get ready since we decided we'd leave to go to Lester's at 9 and it was already 7:30.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed needing around an hour for makeup and hair.

I decided to go all out since we're going clubbing so I put on this latex black skin tight dress that showed off my curves, black heels, and left my black hair loose with soft waves.

As I started my makeup I called the girls and told them to get ready. I normally only put mascara and eyeliner for my makeup routine but tonight I did a full face routine which included foundation, concealer, highlighter, no eyeshadow, eyeliner, fake lashes, my eyebrows and a burgundy lip. My face is beat hunty.

I looked at the time and noticed it was already 8:56 so I decided to grab my clutch and make my way over to the guys apartment.

----------

I opened the door being that they never lock it because they know I show up whenever and vice versa for them.

"Are you guys ready?" I yelled since I noticed they were all in their rooms.

"Coming!" They all yelled in unison, I laughed and walked straight into the kitchen to grab a bud light, might as well am I right?

"Babe where are you?" Sammy said as he fixed his snap back.

"In here Sammy," As he walked into the kitchen he dropped his phone on the floor when he saw me.

"Holy shit Sam you better check if you cracked your phone."

He just stood there with his mouth hanging low, "Sam hellooo."

He immediately blinked his eyes twice, "Layla you look so good."

"Thank you Sammy." I giggled and hugged him.

"Alright we're ready," Ty, Swazz and Nate walked into the kitchen and immediately started complementing me, "You look hot!" "Damn Lay," except for Nate he just stood there studying me in silence, it scared me because I feared something was wrong but I ignored it and said thanks to the guys.

On the way out the door Nate pulled me to the side while the guys were walking out to the uber, "You look so beautiful tonight Lay," he said dangerously close to my face.

"Thank you Nathan," I walked away not wanting to have anything confusing with him, he is my friend, my best friend actually, I don't know how I feel about him being anything more hopefully tonight wouldn't make anything awkward.

A/N:
Hey guys I hoped you liked this please vote or comment! I don't bite haha. Please tell your friends if you liked this story. Have a beautiful day 💖