41. Forever

41. Forever

Clarke-

Finally. We finally did it. We're graduating and I couldn't be more relieved. Everyone was sitting in there seat, Alphabetical order from there last name. I'm at the back considering I start with the 'G' and bellamy is in the front along side with his sister Octavia. I was offered to be the valedictorian but I politely declined saying that there are other people who derseve it more and has been at this school longer then me. Fox goes up and Sterling tells me she was nervous.

"I think too many people hate school. A place that was just ment for learning comes a place of bullying and fights. We endure a lot of pain but is it really the setting or what's inside? I think our preference are based on our perspective and to me, high school is great. I've met so many beautiful people here, so many intelligent friends, and hard-working classmates. And, after these four years, I've learned to grow and let go of things in the past. When we graduated, we're not going to be stuck in what happened, but move on and strive for things to come. So, I hope, as our life change, we'll be friends forever. "

I smile at her words before looking up and seeing everybody getting ready. We turn the tassel and wait for instructions, before throwing it up in the air. My eyes follow my cap, watching it head upwards towards the sky before falling back down gently.

Dad, I've done it.

My mom hands me a bouquet of flowers as she hugs me and whispers 'congrats'. And I savor the warm embrace.

"You look beautiful, oh and by the way, we want prom pictures" Zac joins in. His arms wrapped around his girlfriend, octavia comes running towards her dad, jumping onto him as he lift her, engulfing her into a hug.

"Thank you and I'm sure you'll get them soon, for someone." He puts her down and octavia hugs me and sighs.

"Come on, Bellamy, get over here!" Octavia yells and I awkwardly try to smile when he comes.

"Hey babe" he tries to lean in for a kiss but I raise the flowers up so the bouquet acts like a barrier between us.

"We just graduated! I think that deserves a celebratory Kiss." He pouts and I shake my head

"We'll hug" I promise and he sighs before handing me another bunch or flowers "for you"

"Uh, more like bellamy didn't want the ones dad got him so he gave his to you." Octavia rolls her eyes and I smirk, knowing bellamy attempt of being romantic failed.

"Well, we're having that party, so see you" I hug them all before we part ways. My mom and I had planned to go visit my dad and then get ready for dinner at a fancy restaurant my mom booked for us.

Bellamy-

I checked my email and smiled once I noticed I got accepted. When people start to filing in the restaurant, I slip my phone back into my pocket. Clarke comes in with her mom her face nothing but smiles and my heart skips at the beautiful sight. I thought alot about Octavia words and I realized she's right. Clarke derseves better, and I want to be that better.

She takes a seat across from as Atom sits on either side of me. My dad and Octavia sit on the other end with her parents and Finn and Lincoln sit beside her. Raven, Lexa sit next to their boyfriends chatting away and drinking some of the bubbly cider the waitress brought out earlier. It isn't long until the waiters bring out or orders.

"Clarke, congrats on Oxford." My dad beams and she slightly turns pink on her cheeks. As I cut a piece of stake and bite it, Abby wipes her mouth before turning her head in my direction.