21. Garden

A/N: Hey guys, so this story is half way through. I'm on making this story have 43 chapters so it's almost done.

21. Garden

Clarke-

After silently not hearing the pounding or yelling from behind my door that means bellamy stopped. I layed down on my back trying to get some rest but for some odd reason I just couldn't sleep.

Of fuck it.

I reach for my lamp and turn it on going into my drawer I take out a book

" a lot of you cared, just not enough"

My heart reaches out for Hannah Baker, who was lost and horrifically in misunderstanding, false reputation and society standers. As i get myself comfortable and cozy, leaning up against the headboard of my bed with fluffy pillows to cushion my head, a small shriek erupts from outside the door forcing me to pause. Sighing, I ignore it. I'm way to comfortable to be bothered; reverting my gaze back to the book, i continued thirteen reasons why by Jay asher to my delight

" Clarke!" a hoarse voice calls out and I exhale heavily, slightly avergated. My anger disapeats when I hear it's not the usual demanding call but a hopeless wail. I place a bookmark to were I left off from the book and make my way up and out the room to find Bellamy once again thrashing.

I freeze right infront of him. Body Paralyzed and mind numb as my heart palpitates. Instead of the familair yelling of his mom and dad and his sister octavia, my name leaves his lips desperately and frantically.

Bellamy-

I eventually gave up and know clarke will come around; she always does. I go and lay down on her sofa because there's no way in hell I'm leaving her. Laying my head on the sofa I close my eyes slowly

My hands sweats and my heart races, I'm here again. I haven't been here for so long the setting almost feel foreign yet to creepy familair. This scene hits me with a gut - wrenching fear, As per usual. My feets are glued to the ground and no matter how much strength I muster to escape. I'm forced to stay here and watch whatever atrocity plays out.

I'm almost except to see my beautiful mom standing there, her cries filling in the air and my dad to ignore her. My sister will be seated on the couch watching silently, thoughts racing her much more mature mind however, to my complete and utter dismey. My mother is nowhere to be seen neither my dad or my sister octavia, instead I see Clarke, face wet from tears and covered in bruises

" Cla-a-rke" my voice cracks as I attempt to reach out to her, my precious angel. I'm so confused as to her scathed appearance and worried. My eyes widen as they rapidly search around, until he appears. Multiple guys surround her; some are strangers I've seen before around downtown and some are faceless completely unknown. They push and shove her, yank her hair as she plead for them to stop. My heart drop and my anger is vibrant as my fist clench, I want to kill them without a doubt. I shout and try to run, but nothing happens. They are oblivious to my failed actions and I almost want to cry when I see them touch her. She laid on the couch that octavia is suppost to sit on and the blood pumps to my veins as I see them topple her. The sight is unbearable and I can feel myself so full of anger and despair, the pain suffocating me.

" It's alright" a soft tone appears in my head and the disgusting figures disappear. Clarke signs of injury vanishes and she's standing in front of me, hair luscious, lips full and cheeks glowing. She's gorgeous and perfectly stunning and everything feels just right, again. Smiling, reliefs floods me. I stretch my long arm out and she graces the ground walking into the embrace ever so beautifully. Having her here is all I ever need and I can't be more happy now.