01. New Girl

A/N: First Chapter,

i hope you guys enjoy this... i would just like to inform you guys that, the boys in his story isnt like the 100 boys. Finn, Bellamy, Lincoln and Atom all are kinda Dark and has TONS of Tattoos like everywhere, and bellamy attitude is the same in the beginning of season one but his personality is far different and dark. so yeah..

hope you guys enjoy.

also, im reading this girls book her account name is @breathingbellamy and she is such an amazing writer and her stories are very well-detailed and really good. you all should check it out. you won't be disappointed trust me.

anyways here chapter one of Teenage Dirtbag.

Teenage Dirtbag: 01. New Girl

"We're here sweetheart"

I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice ringing in my ears. Slowly getting up rubbing my eyes I look around my surroundings and saw the sign

Welcome to California

I let out a small yawn and sat up straight. Passing the mall, restaurants, parks and such. I noticed we passed another sign that's says

Welcome to Dunsmuir

I scratched the scalp of my hair confused. I thought we will be living in California. I then realized.... Dunsmuir is in California it's just a city, a small city. The reason why I'm moving to Dunsmuir is because my mom got a job here and she couldn't refuse plus, I wouldn't let her. Another reason to why she left was because we had problems in our old place that caused us to move and now we're here in California , it's so pretty. The view is spectacular.

My mom whose name is Abigale, abby is short form parked the car in a drive way. I tilted my head up to have a view of our new home. The outside of the house is a white color, it isn't massive or anything. It's the perfect size. I got out of the car and fixed my clothing since I was sleeping during the whole car ride. Looking up it was cute, really cute and the perfect size. I walked inside the home and was memorized by the beautiful home. The walls were a creamy color. Black and white counter top, a huge nice refrigerator. The living room was big, it already had our stuff inside. A light brown color is our couches with a nice color see through coffee table and a big flat screen television.

I made my way up to the rooms, there was only three bedrooms. One room had my mom stuff already organized neatly. The color was a coffee red, it had a queen size bed and a big nice mirror. A medium size closet that already had my mom's stuff neatly organized. My eyes roamed around the room and finally landed on a photo of me and mom smiling hugely in the photo and of course with my dad who had his arms wrapped around me. I picked up the frame of the photo and smiled. My dad loved me, he always put me first before anything. I just wish I had some time with him before he left me and this messed up world. Your maybe wondering what happened to my dad? Well truth be told, he died long ago. I never really had the voice to speak about it. It was always hard for me to talk about it. My dad was a firefighter. He got one call one night and he had to leave in the very morning around 3, I didn't even get to say goodbye. I remember the day my mom and I got the new that he died that same day. I was only 13 when it happened.

My mom opened the door to see my dad two best friends standing there with tears in there eyes and his uniform in there hands neatly . I was behind her and I noticed my mom reaction. She covered her mouth, tears falling down her eyes. She didn'twant to admit it. She was shaking her head, like she couldn't believe it.

" I'm sorry abby" Adam said

" No, Adam.....Hecan't he promised he will be back " abby cried shaking her head as the light sobs escaped her lips.