18. What Is love

18. What Is Love

The bell ringed for everyone to go next to class, I have Spanish and just when I was about to leave Bellamy latched onto my arm and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck not wanting to let go of me.

"Bellamy, you have to get to class" I tell him trying to break out of his embrace but he wouldn't budge and he shook his head persistently.

" what are you going to do?" I stare at him shaking my head at this crazy boy.

" I'm going to sit next to you" he tells me making me shake my head

" your not in my class" I tell him. He shakes his head and shrugs his shoulder. I roll my eyes.

" ha, you funny if you think if I don't sit next to you I'll go to class, princess we both know the only reason to why im going is because of you" he leans into my ears whispering sending shivers down my spine.

" whatever" I mutter. We both walk to my class and I take my seat at my regular spot. When Lincoln comes in he smiles at me and looks at Bellamy he scuntches his face up in confusion.

"Hey man" Bellamy grins which I have to admit was pretty darn adorable, surprisenly the atmosphere was refreshing and enjoyable.

"Hey?"lincoln greeted back confused to why bellamy is all happy but he soon shrugs it off, not really caring.

"No ingles en mi clase Senor Lincoln " Mr. Rodriguez said slapping his arm lightly and walked to the front of the class to start the daily lesson.

" Y quien eres Tu? Porque estas en mi clase?" She looks expectantly at the dark boy who just shrugs

" I failed Spanish three times, so I wouldn't know" he responded making everyone laugh but the dark vibe still lingers making everyone still scared.

Mr. Rodriguez snaps his fingers giving up on trying to get Bellamy out of class bit doesn't listen. He goes back to the lesson as much as I try to pay attention I couldn't because I felt bellamy warm hands rest on my leg. When the bells rings bellamy hand slowly goes across my thigh before pulling it off. I give him a falsely glare before returning my stationary back to my army green backpack.

" you suck" I frown. He interwined our fingers together getting ready to take me to my psychology class with him.

" naw, I think that's your job" my jaw drops from his sick joke.

" your disgusting" I plainly stated before entering Mr. Sharman class. His blue eyes staring at me as he let's out a smile. Bellamy being the asshole holds a strong glare at him. I make my way to my seat and bellamy follows as we both take a seat.

" Clarke, How are you feeling?" Mr.sharman asked causing the whole class to pay attention to me.

"Uh, I'm fine" I said

" Do you feel.....anxious?" He asked me staring into my blue eyes.

"Uh, not in this exact moment" I tell him.

"How about now?" I was going to ask him what was the difference of now from two seconds ago but my thought was cut off when his feets land on top of my desk, his tall structure figure looming over me making me afraid over the fact of the wobbly narrow piece of wood. Bellamy balled up fist doesn't help either.

" I do feel anxious now" I admit and he laughs clapping his hands in glee as he jumps off and returning to the board.

" that prick better not pull that stunt again" I roll my eyes over the protective boy who won't let any guy near me.