39. Alive

39. Alive

Bellamy-

They wouldn't let me in with her as soon as we arrived to the emergency room. No one was allowed in and though I don't take instructions from anyone the nurse claimed the more time I spent arguing with them, the more I'm wasting time for them to help her. That shut me up.

My feets are tapping up and down and my legs are shaking uncontrollably, I never had to be here for someone before. Haley got in contact with clarke parents because they were wondering where she was at. The minute clarke mom walked in and saw me, her features immediately twisted. She was so angry and for once, I let her be. If it weren't me clarke wouldn't be here. Fuck.

We sat in plastic chairs waiting for clarke and by us, I'm talking about Clarke mother, the boys, Haley and her manager and Octavia and I. We haven't heard any news and the minute the nurses came out. I immediately stood up

"What's going on?" I ask rather aggressively but manners aren't my priority.

"Are all of you here for miss Griffin?" He skims over his clipboard and stares at us Nine. We all nodded and crowed the nurse while he cleared his throat.

"Well, you guys are very lucky. The bullet was shot through the side of the abdomen, passing through the muscles surrounding the abdomen but never entering the true abdominal cavity at all. However, it doesn't seem like that unless under deep medical scrutiny, hence why it looked messy and bloody. Fortunately, we were able to pull it out with little to no damage on any organs and stich it back up. Though, she did lose lots of blood and after the traumatic pain from the penetration, she will be asleep for awhile. You can still go in to see her if you please, though we suggest not all at once."

"When will she be awake?" I ask right after he finish.

"Probably give it a day. When she wakes, we'll need to run a few check - ups. And keep her around for two or three more days to make sure she's all patched up and fine. Otherwise, it isn't too bad." He nods to us before heading to another patient.

"Me first " I notify everyone but Finn tugs on my arm, pulling me back

"What?"

"I think Mrs Griffin should go in first. Is is her daughter."Finn raises his eyebrow and I sigh, I don't want her to hate me like she already does so I let them go in. She frowns at me before entering.

"Yeah, her daughter that I'm in love with " I roll my eyes as I lean against the wall near the doorframe. Waiting for the minute they exit, I enter.

It feels like hours until she finally leaves, tears in her eyes and I can't help but feel guilty. I slip into the room and the heart monitor is steady but the beeping noise makes me anxious, like a ticking bomb. I'm just afraid of losing her so damn badly because I was so close to it and the thought makes me wanna cry.

She makes me feel Alive.

My large hands engulf her small ones and I almost tense at how cold she is. She's usually so full of life and warm-- My happiness and sunshine. She may not forgive me, but it's obvious the feelings never left. Thinking back, she would do anything for me, even if it means giving up her life for me.

My eyes watch the beautiful blonde with so much love-- all the love I could possibly muster up in my being

"God, what do you do to me?" I whisper as I brush a stray of hair away from her forehead and lean down to place a kiss. The boys including Octavia enter. Octavia is by my side as we watch her. The boys takes turn sitting next to her alongside Octavia. When they all tell me they have to go, I dismey them with the back of my hand, not leaving the room. They seem to understand as they took my car and left me with the girl that changed my life.