16. Screwed Up Again.

A/N: Here's another chapter, I hope you guys enjoy.

16. Screwed Up Again.

The minute Zac leaves I take out my phone and send multiple texts and kept calling but she wouldn't answer.

I grab my jacket swinging it over my shoulders and grabbed my car keys and got Into my range rover and drove off to the two places she could be at; House or the cemetery. Atom helped me out to see if she was at Lexa or raven but they haven't seen her, so there less spots to look for.

After doing circles around everywhere for about two hours I litterly couldn't find her. It was pissing me off completely. She things she can control me and I wouldn't get mad. She's wrong because right now she's infiltrating in my mind the worst way possible and it's driving me insane. Deciding to push her out, I realize that if I want a grip on myself, I need to go to my old habits.

That's why I didn't stop myself from steering me to a very familiar spot. I got out and entered the club, I could smell smoke and alcohol and the sent of sex pungent in the air.

Clarke-

The sound of my phone going on in the very morning got me up groggily. I sat up, my hair not looking so pretty, my hair was a big mess. I reached for my phone and noticed I had tons of calls and texts, the majority was from Bellamy and they didn't seem happy messages. I didn't feel like getting scowled at by Bellamy so I went down and noticed a familiar text from Atom

From: Atom
"Where are you???"

I messed my hair a little before replying.

To: Atom
" at Alex's, why? x"

Usually I never pictured Atom worrying about me, maybe Finn and bellamy but never would I think it would be Atom.

From: Atom
" Bellamy is looking for you, as usual"

I rolled my eyes

To: Atom
"Tell me something I don't know, uh , I'll call him, everything went okay with their family?"

I just wanted to ask because by the text I got from octavia it seems like everything went well.

From: Atom
" well, okay as it can be. Be safe and have some explaining to do when you arrive"

I sigh, putting my phone on my lap I jump a little because Alex sneakily gave me a mini heart attack. I explain to him everything and he understood

" have fun with your boyfriend"

" he's not my boyfriend" I shout making my way to the front door. I gave Alex a heartily hug and left out the door. The air was chilly but also refreshing. It was around eight o'clock.

I know Bellamy will be angry considering I will be returning his calls. I know he would answer in a rude tone because I kept him waiting but to elevate his angry tone with me I decided to call from a private number.

" you can do it" I inhale deeply and dialed bellamy number putting it against my ear. Once the phone ringed about 3 times he answered although it wasn't Bellamy voice

" Hello? " The feminine voice echoed through the receiver

" where's bellamy?" I questioned, confused

" in bed " She stated the matter of factly as if I should know this

" Who's this?" I asked slightly offended