24. Chocolate

24. Chocolate

Bellamy hasn't left my sight since we we started dating. He has the needs to kiss me every single time but never infront of the boys, which I'm okay. It's December and Christmas is around the corner, and I can't be any happier. I just love the feeling of Christmas and honestly if you don't celebrate it, it doesn't mean you can't have this joy feeling when the day comes.

" Must we go shopping when it's not even the day yet? It's only two weeks ahead and it's really unnecessary" Bellamy whines but I just shrug him off, hands tightly grasping his.

"Yes! We must go now go so that we don't do later where there will be more people and less things available" I pointed out and he rolled his eyes

" I wouldn't know, I never get people gifts" he snorts out. I stop mid - sentence in my feets and turn to face him

" Never? How about your Dad or Sister? Your friends; Finn, Lincoln and Atom?" I throw out the important names

" they have money. They can buy themselves what the hell they want. Just because it's a holiday it doesn't mean they suddenly have to ask people to do it for them" he scoffs out as I cross my arms across my chest

" I See now"

" What?" He quirks an eyebrow

" your like the grinch of Christmas, aren't you?"

" The Grinch? The fuck Clarke, How old are we? Who even cares about those stupid stories anymore " he rolls his eyes as I continue to tease him

" no wonder you like black, it's the color of all the coal you get each year" I tease and I know he's getting annoyed at my stupid remarks

" Clarke" he calls out his voice emotionless. I know he's mad but I continue to skip ahead.

I enter a cute bouquet, I push open the double glass doors with the gold lining everything seem intricate and exquisite; delicate beautiful pieces hang on racks for everyone to see. After seeing all the clothes, considering they are all fashionista
, I figured it will be appropriate to buy. I picked out a black leather crop shirt and matching trousers for Lexa. A baby blue romper with cute navy triangles for Raven, a jumpsuit with the top half tie-dyed style and the bottom plain black for Haley, a creamy lace bralette and matching chiffon maxi skirt for Emily, and last but not least a violet floral print dress for Octavia. Since they seem to have the same size as me, I go and pick what would fit me and try them go before I buy. A nice, petite red head leads me to the closest stall to change and I thank her and she leaves,leaving me to try on these items.

Bellamy-

God.

I fucking hate the holidays more then anything. I don't understand why people so happy for no reason. As much I want to tell clarke why I disagree, I bit my tongue and hold it in. Now, I fucking lost her. Great another reason to why I hate the holidays--all these stupid fucking crowds.

I try to look for the blonde but, considering she's problemly in one of the store, I look at a bouquet with huge widow lining in gold trim and I immediately want to kill myself for even considering going inside. The things I do for this horribly wonderful girl. The regret intensify the moment i step foot inside and some fucking charm rings. Why must they know my presence?

A redhead raises her eyebrows and I already know I'm going to be judged

"May I help you sir?" She asks and I already hate myself for being here

"Have you seen a blonde? She has blue eyes, about this height...." I trail on, holding a hand to my chest showing her how tall she is.

" Yeah. She's in the dressing room area" her answer surprises me and I let out a huge sigh of relief. Thank god. I was going to flip shit if I still couldn't find her.