Mutual affection?

''Everything alright?'' Roman asked as he made his way back over to Dean and Seth, who were staring at each other intensely

''Everything's fine" Dean replied without taking his eyes off Seth

"Ok'' Roman could tell something was going on "So are we still leaving?" 

''Yeah" Dean replied, his eyes finally settling on Roman ''I'm uh, I'm gonna bunk up with Seth tonight. Just to make sure he's alright"

"Fine by me" Roman shrugged

The journey to the hotel was silent and Seth was freaking out. Dean was processing what Seth had just told him and Roman was just confused about the whole situation. 

Dean only broke out of his trance once he stepped inside Seth's room "How long?"

"What?" Seth asked dumbly. He'd been prepared for anger, violence even but not questions

"How long have you felt this way about me?" Dean asked

"Since I first met you" Seth confessed 

"You've felt this way this whole time?" Dean asked, shocked

"When i broke up The Shield i thought it would get easier somehow but then we started fueding and i had to act like i hated you when in reality it was the opposite. I guess it all got too much for me to bare"

In just a few steps Dean was standing right in front of Seth and the younger man was all too aware of how close they were.

"Is that why you did it?, why you turned on us?"

Seth was finding it hard to breath, they were so close in fact that all he'd have to do was lean forward a little and their lips would touch. His heart was beating so hard that he was sure Dean could probably hear it.

"I told Hunter how I felt about you and he offered me a way out" Seth explained ''or at least I thought it was a way out. It turns out it didn't really help"

Dean slowly leant forward and kissed Seth on the cheek. It was satisfying but also frustrating at the same time. It was a pleasant gesture but also no where near enough, so Seth turned his head and pressed his lips against Dean's. He didn't expect Dean to react to the kiss, nor did he expect him to return it but he did and they started to kiss passionately. After a few minutes Seth felt himself being lifted off his feet and carried towards the bed and he gasped as Dean led him down and began to leave kisses on his neck.

Dean's kisses decended lower and he shoved Seth's shirt up before taking one of Seth's nipples into his mouth, flicking his tongue across the bud "I wish you'd said something eariler cos you had me at hello babe"

Seth smiled at Dean's confession "Why didn't you tell me then?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Dean replied

Dean had a point and Seth planned on talking to him at some point, but at that moment he had other things on his mind, mainly his increasingly hardening manhood that was being exposed to the air as Dean undressed him. Seth just stared as Dean stood up to strip himself of his own clothes and it wasn't until Dean laid down beside him that he seemed to snap out of the daze he was in

"Are you ok?" Dean asked "You spaced out on me for a second there"

"Yeah. Just never thought this would ever happen" Seth replied

Dean smiled "I'm ready whenever you are"

Seth had been waiting long enough and he wasn't prepared to wait any longer. He sat up and moved to kneel between Dean's legs. He wrapped his hand around Dean's length and wasted no time in swallowing it down his throat.

''Fuck'' Dean moaned

He had received his fair share of blow jobs in his life but Seth was without a doubt the best. He knew what he was doing and the inside of his mouth felt like velvet. Seth was providing just the right amount of pressure on his manhood and he could feel his release creeping up on him incredibly fast.

"Stop" Dean groaned as Seth moved to tease the tip with his tongue "You gotta stop or I'll come"

Seth stopped what he was doing and waited patiently as Dean get off the bed to retrieve a condom.

''I haven't got any lube'' Dean said as he rolled the condom onto his length

''It's fine'' Seth replied as he pushed Dean down and straddled him "Give me your hand'' 

Dean did what he was told and Seth sucked three of his fingers into his mouth coating them with his saliva. Dean watched in awe as Seth took the fingers out of his mouth and positioned them against his entrance. Dean pulled Seth down for a kiss as he slowly pressed the first finger inside him.

"You're doing so good" Dean encouraged as Seth slowly opened up for him, allowing a second finger to slide in beside the first "You're gonna feel so good around my cock"

After the third finger slipped in, Seth began pushing back against Dean's fingers eagerly

''You ready?'' Dean asked

''Yes...Dean I need you please'' 

Dean slid right in, holding Seth's hips steady as he bottomed out.

"Oh babe''

Dean had to take a moment to get used to the intense heat surrounding him, the tightness was overwhelming and he wanted nothing more than to slam into Seth until he blew his load but he also didn't want to hurt the younger man, especially since he was taking him practically dry.

"Shit" Seth moaned as he finally felt Dean start to move inside of him, painfully slow. "Faster" he begged "Please you've got to go faster" 

Dean obliged, squeezing Seth's hips a little tighter as he picked up the pace "Fuck babe'' Seth's hole was squeezing him like a damn vice and he was approaching his climax a lot quicker than he would have liked

Seth was in heaven, Dean's cock was hitting his prostate with every up stroke and he was tumbling helplessly over the edge. Seth leant forward to kiss Dean before whispering into Dean's ear "Pound me Dean, fucking ruin me"

Seth's words were all it took for Dean to finally climax and Seth moaned like a two dollar whore as he felt himself tip over just seconds after Dean. He collapsed against Dean's chest and they both led there for a moment before Seth lifted himself off Dean's length. Seth rolled onto the bed beside Dean and was faintly aware of Dean cleaning him up with a wash cloth before he drifted off to sleep