27-A Show for You

Börja om från början

"Just out on some decent clothes, will you?"And now he's sounding like Tae oppa. That's exactly what he said to me when they entered. Was he jealous? Then would it be fun if I purposely made him jealous??? (Jealousy strike in next chapter.Hoho...) "I'm only wearing a--" And thanks to Jinyoung oppa,that statement was continued. "A white HUGE  tee-shirt that can clearly see your clothes underneath and shorts!!Now take this and change!!I DEMAND YOU TO!!"He shoved his clothes into my face and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Are you done yet??" I heard his impatient voice from outside. Slowly, I pushed the door open. Smiling slyly, I pulled his sweater down until it covered my knees. It was huge,no kidding. "Well, at least this is better than the previous one," Jinyoung oppa smirked a little, and that scared me. "What. What? WHAT?" I asked him, taking a step closer to him after every word. Suddenly, he pulled me by the waist causing our faces to be inches away. "This is a TV show! Let me go," I struggled in his grip. "Aw....I'm so offended," Jinyoung oppa dramatically plaxed his hand on his chest and acted hurt.

"Pst. Are you sure? Like really," A faint whisper could be heard from the opposite side of the door. Jinyoung oppa let me go and we tiptoed towards the door. That was unmistakeably Yura unnie's voice. Ish,she's been spending too much time with Minwoo this days. "Of course, I know Jinyoung Hyung velly well,okay? He's the romancist.. Anyway, I'm not the only one who wants THAT to happen,right?" Then this time,Jackson answered Yura unnie. But he said it in english so Jinyoung oppa didn't understand him. WHAT TO HAPPEN?!??! THAT BYUNTAE. I'M SURE MARK TAUGHT YOU BETTER. Jinyoung oppa scratched his head in confusion. I whispered the translation into his ear,just in case they could hear us just like how we could hear them.Then Jinyoung oppa smirked,again. "I heard you're the best in acting among the members. You might need to use it now," His eyes closed while he grinned. Evilly.

In a flash,his hands wrapped around my shoulder and he pushed my back against the door. Luckily,he wasn't so harsh or I might have broken my back. Then the incoherent whispers came back while more footsteps could be heard nearimg in. Jinyoung oppa was holding in his laughter and his face turned red. After a few seconds, he nodded. "O-oppa," I 'whimpered' quietly, but loud enough for them to hear through the door. I could imagine Tae oppa already covering Minwoo and Hyun's ears. Typical.  "See? I told you he would--" KUNG. (I know,this sounds weird) That was probably, no I'M SURE it was Yura unnie kicking Jackson. Again, typical. Jinyoung oppa leaned in nearer to me,but he swiftly dodged my lips and rested his head on my shoulder. Even though this isn't as dramatic as Jackson thought it would be, my stomach was filled with fire-breathing dragons again. His breath could be felt ever so slightly.

"Are we gonna be uncles now??" I heard Yugyeom say excitedly. Jinyoung oppa grabbed my hand and squeezed it out of the blue. I peeked over and I saw him starimg right into my eyes. My eyes must have been filled with concern since he shook his head as if denying something. "Hey,something wrong?" I asked quietly. Jinyoung oppa just sighed and leaned on my shoulder once again. "Come on tell me," I placed my hand on his shoulder this time and pulled him so he was in front of me. But he just looked down. Jinyoung oppa's hand was still holding mine and he swung them uncomfortably. What's with this sudden change of mood? One second he was looking so mischievous but the other, he looked so....insecure? Well this is weird.. What do I do,oh my god... Someone save me..

quit playing and continue the show," Jinyoung oppa whispered and opened the door. Jackson's roans echoed loudly around the whole house. Must've hit him hard on the head. Yura unnie was rubbing theside of her head too."SO IS IT A GIRL OR A B---" Minwoo quickly shut himself up after looking at Jinyo oppa's glum expression. A weak smile was given to Minwoo and he frowned lightly. While walking to the couch, JB-sunbaenim nugded me and gave me a confused look. I shruged and he shruged back. What's wrong with Jinyoung oppa? It's making me worry more and more..

Ugh,it seems like today's show won't really be a fun one...

So chapter 27 is done!! Wow cliffhanger... never been more proud of myself before. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.. I'll update the next chapter as fast as I can. I'm getting emotional these days so easily. School isn't a place to joke around honestly.. Friends go further away too often sometimes... Lol I'm getting emotional again..

Anyway, this is just a random question but I hope you will comment what you think about the Xfile members when you heard their names.So this is my thought when I created their name;

Taehyung:A guy who cares about the members a lot and he can play the piano.

Yura:The fierce and noisy but cute girl. She stands up for her friends whenever she can. And something made me think that she got detention alot.

Jaehee:Full of charms and she likes staring at people.Maybe a little fragile,but when she's angry...she turns into a bear.. And she eats alooot.

Hyunyoung: Very quiet,a gentleman and has a strange aura but in reality, he is actually very playful and like to steal other's phone to creep their friends out.

Minwoo: REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. Weird,weird,weird and sexy.(Wha~t?) Haha,he shows his affection in a playful way and uses his foot to pick things up.

So this is my opinion!!Please comment your thoughts!I might consider making that the characters' personality.Bye byee