An Arranged Marriage... Man I'm Going To Make His Life A Living Hell. 41

ENGAGEMENT PARTY PART 1!!!!!!!

"Kelly hurry the hell up! It is my engagement party and you have been getting ready longer then me!" I shouted through the bathroom door.

"Well sorry, not all of us are stunning in anything they wear like you," She said coming out of the bathroom.

"Thank God, I have to pee like a race horse," I said running into the bathroom.

"Wow, don't let your FIANCE hear you talk like that," she said laughing at me.

"Oh he has heard me say worse, trust me," I yelled back laughing.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Kelly.

"I think we are ready, lets head out to where I am supposed to meet Gabriel," I said linking arms with her and heading out of the door.

We showed up to where Gabriel was standing and I must say he was looking rather hot in his black tuxedo.

"If I haven't said it before I am going to say it now. Damn you look sexy in black," i said letting go of Kelly to link my arms with his.

"Well, You look pretty damn sexy in black too," he said, "I can't believe my mother let you keep you hair like this." He said running his hands through my hair.

"I know, I expected her to make me dye it back right away. Oh well, I am not going to argue," I said and then stood at his side as our name was announced inside the ballroom and the doors swung open.

As gracefully as I could I made my way down the stairs to the floor where there were about two hundred people standing staring at me.

"And now the engaged couple will begin with a dance," the guy said again.

Instantly a Waltz came on and Gabriel swept me off onto the dance floor. We had been practicing for the last two days to make this dance perfect, and let me tell you it was as close as it could get. Ever turn was perfectly executed, even the harder moves we threw in last night turned out perfect.

When we finished the whole ballroom erupted in applause. Breathlessly I turned and curtseyed to the crowed as Gabriel bowed.

"OMG that was amazing you guys. I never new you could dance like that Gabriel," Kira said coming up to us.

"Yeah, I got to admit I didn't think you could get any hotter Leandra, but you just had to go and prove me wrong," Jesse said coming up and giving me a hug.

"I swear if Gabriel doesn't hit you one these days I am," I laughed pulling away from him.

"Well he is just pointing out the truth," Adam said with a smirk.

"Adam," I said with a gasp, "you were always the innocent one. I guess they are right, you have to be careful of the quite ones."

"Come on Leandra, you already know these loser. I am supposed to go and introduce you to my family and family friends," Gabriel said dragging me away from my friends and towards two older looking individuals.

"Leandra I would like to introduce you to my Grandparents, Marcus and Karen Stephens,"

"It is very nice to meet you. We have heard so much about you," Gabriel's grandfather said giving me a rather nasty look.

I guess they didn't hear the good things about me.

"Oh be nice Marcus, this couldn't have been easy for her... Don't you mind him dear, we are all just happy to see Gabriel happy. And I must say you are an amazing dancer," She said pulling me into a very Grandmothery hug.

"Why thank you, and I got to say, Gabriel makes me very happy too," I said smiling up at him as he slipped his hand around my waist again.

"Well, I am sad to say that we can't keep you all to ourselves, there are lots of people here that are dying to meet you," Karen said before Gabriel lead me away from them and towards another set of relatives, then to another and another and another.... It seemed to be never ending.

"Okay, can we dance or something because I am about to go into over load," I said as Gabriel lead me away from his Aunt and Uncle.

"Of course, I know my family can be quite intimidating sometimes, there are a lot of them," He said leading me to the dance floor as a nice slow song came on.

I laid my head against his shoulder as we began to sway to the music. I got to say that this was the most enjoyable part. It was just so calm and peaceful. I just wish it didn't have to end, I mean I didn't really want to have to meet more family members, especially because most of them are just here to judge me and see if I do something... Well something 'Interesting' like at the last party.

The song came to an end all to soon, but I managed to escape Gabriel rather quickly and made my way over to where all our friends were.

"Hey Leandra, I didn't think I would get to see you tonight," Derrick said pulling my down to sit beside him at the table.

"Yeah it has been hectic, who knew one could have so many family members," I said laying my head down on the table.

"Seems like your having a good time," Kevin said laughing at my misery.

"Oh just bugger off," I said lifting my head off the table.

I don't know how long I was sitting with everyone but it was ruined when Sheryl finally found me.

"Leandra there you are, have you seen Gabriel, he has seemed to disappear, I was rather hoping he was with you," She said.

"No, but I will go look for him," I said. Anything to get me out of having to meet more people.

I headed out of the ballroom and up to where are rooms where, that seemed like a logical place to start.

I knocked on Gabriel's door and looked inside but there was no one there, thats when I heard someone moan Gabriel's name.

I turned around and opened my door only to have my life and heart shattered. Or at least thats what it felt like.

I wish it wasn't true...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Dress -------->

An Arranged Marriage... Man I'm Going To Make His Life A Living Hell.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें