An Arranged Marriage... Man I'm Going To Make His Life A Living Hell.

I just got the worst news of my life. I mean there is no way that this is possible. Situations like this only happen in books and stupid little stories but not in real life. Okay, so I supposed your wondering what the hell I am rambling on about. Well this morning I found out that I was moving to some small town in California to marry someone named Gabriel. I mean what a boring name, anyway the day went something like this.

I walked through the front door of my house totally plastered, I can't remember how I got home. I mean I just went to what seemed to be the best party of my life, and I have been to a lot of parties. I tried to quietly walk up the stairs but of course in my state I tripped and fell, thankfully at the moment it didn't hurt. Of course my mother and father didn't come and check on me, this wasn't my first attempted at sneaking into our house.

I woke up with my head pounding so bad I could hear it... wait that is someone knocking on my door.

"What the hell do you want so early," I said, then looking at my clock I noticed it was two in the afternoon.

"Get up and come down stairs your father and I have some thing to discuss with you," my mother said before walking away.

I slowly crawled out of my bed and put on one of my baggiest sweater before trudging down the stairs and into the kitchen. Not really wanting to eat anything I sat and listened to what my parents had to say to me.

"Now this may come to surprise you, but when you were first born we had to make this deal with some friends of ours. See they have a son, maybe a year older then you. Well... when you were born we couldn't afford anything, it was so bad they were going to seize our house" My mom started not looking at me but instead staring at the kitchen counter.

"These friends of ours made a deal with us, they gave us some money every month and in return you had to go off and marry their son." My father finished for her.

"What the f*ck do you mean I have to MARRY their son. Can't he find his own girlfriend or is he just that pathetic that his parents have to buy him a girlfriend?"

"Yes you have to marry their son. They were always worried that because of the way that he was raised his attitude is so cold, even when he was a little boy. So they thought this would be the perfect way to make sure he would be married. Right now, he just seems to pass from one girlfriend to the next, never really settling down with one girl. This of course worries his parents even more," my mother replied.

"And they think I am the most suitable choice? Man are they in for the surprise of their lives," I said before getting up and storming out of the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" My father yelled while chasing after me.

"Well father, I decided that I didn't want to be around the people that lied to me my whole life and not only that but they PLANNED my whole life for me... You better then anyone should know that I don't ever want to get married," I said through clenched teeth.

"We tried to get out of the deal, but then..."

"What father, I didn't turn out to be the little girl that you always wanted, so you decided to sell me? You only have yourself to blame for the way that I am,"

"How is it my fault. Its not like I am shoving the alcohol down you throat, or selling you the drugs," He yelled back at me. I could tell that I was getting on his nerves and now it was time to take him down.

"No you didn't. But you were never home to care what I did so I lashed out. Its your fault because it took you two years to notice that I even had a problem. It was then you decided that you should care. YOU LOST THAT RIGHT A LONG TIME AGO!" I shouted getting right up into his face.

I stood in his face for a couple of minutes, and he never replied. As I turned and walked out the door I swear I heard a faint "I'm sorry" but it was way to late for that. 

Once I was outside I walked down the side walk and phoned Kelly, my best friend.

"Yo, girl what up!" she yelled and I could tell that she was already drunk, even though it was now only about 3:30.

"I have something to tell you and you are not going to believe it," I said and then went to go and meet up with her needing to get the hell away from my family.