Epilogue

LAST CHAPTER GUYS! It's been an emotional journey (for me anyway) and it's finally come to an end. I want to thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and sharing my story with your friends (I know who you all are). You're all amazing and I love you! I hope you like it...

*~*

"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie the Pooh

7 Years Later...

A feeling of accomplishment overwhelmed me as I made my way home. I had sold my painting for £1000! My artwork, worth £1000. What even was my life?

My art store had proven to be a huge success. Sure, there were some quiet days but I got by. I actually had a substantial amount of money to survive as well as a nice little nest egg of money on the side as disposable income. Money was no longer a worry of mine. I was no longer the lost 20 year old I used to be. I was Ellie Watson: the owner of an amazing art store with a beautiful daughter and boyfriend to call my own.

I was happy.

I unlocked the door to Aaron and I's apartment and closed it shut behind me. There was a fort built with blankets situated in the middle of the living room and I heard squabbling coming from inside it.

"Aaron? Lily?" I called their names.

"In here babe!" Aaron called from inside the fort, his tone filled with joy.

Shaking my head at their madness, I located the entrance and stepped inside. Lily, my 4 year old daughter, was tackling her dad whose back lay against the floor. She was wearing her cinderella dress which Tommy and Olivia got her whereas Aaron was covered in felt tip drawings and his hair had glitter in it.

They both looked adorable.

"Mummy! Tell tell daddy to give my nose back!" She moaned as she tried to grab Aaron's hand as he moved it around her.

I laughed as I watched them argue and mess around. Despite Lily's annoyance, I could tell she was having fun, although maybe not as much fun as Aaron.

"Fine, here you go." Aaron gave in and gave her imaginary nose back.

"Loser!" Lily stuck her tongue out at him.

"So, while I've been at work, you've both been messing about, huh?" I looked at them both. "Did you even cook dinner?"

The two of them sat up and looked at each other with guilty expressions.

"It was daddy's fault!" She accused as she pointed at Aaron.

"Thought so." I shook my head in disapproval at Aaron, a small smile on my face.

"It's the naughty corner for you, daddy." Lily giggled and I nodded in agreement.

"What?" Aaron gasped. "No fair!"

"Stop being such a baby." Lily cheekily told him.

"Yeah." I agreed, laughing at him.

"You're certainly your mother's daughter, Lil." Aaron stood up. I knew he was referring to her sass. "But if you want me on the naughty step, you're going to have to catch me first!"

He ran out of the fort and Lily grabbed my hand as we both chased after him. I spotted Aaron immediately hiding behind the curtains. He put a finger to his lips, indicating that he wanted me to keep quiet. After silently debating this, I nodded my head.

"You check our rooms, I'll check around here." I told Lily and she nodded.

Once she had left, I walked over to Aaron who emerged from the curtains.