5: Hangover

"I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone." -Green Day

"Well don't you look beautiful?" Aaron walked into the living room where I was currently trying to remember the events of last night. I woke up with the biggest headache known to man with no recollection of how I managed to get home. The last thing I remembered was Olivia leaving with Tommy after he'd gotten into a fight.

"What happened last night?" I asked as he laid down on the sofa opposite me.

"Tommy got into a fight so Olivia took him to the hospital. He was fine by the way. Some guy was just dissing Olivia so Tommy thought he'd go all ape on him." He explained. "They're both at uni right now."

"Right." I nodded. "Then what?"

"Then you got drunk and stripped naked infront of everyone and started grinding up against people." Aaron revealed.

"I'm sorry, what?" My eyes widened.

"Yep. Then you passed out naked, woke up, got changed, smashed a window, then frantically ran all the way home." Aaron explained.

"You're kidding, right?" I was utterly shocked.

"I wish I was." He replied.

Oh my God, what was my life? How could I have been so stupid?! The amount of people who must have seen my dangly bits, my fat and my...wait...did they see my scars?

"Don't look so scared, I'm only messing." Aaron chuckled. "All items of clothing were kept on...unfortunately."

"You twat! I believed you and everything!" I yelled which only made my head hurt.

"You should have more faith in yourself." He said.

"With this headache, I could have got so drunk that I killed a person." I replied.

"And I wouldn't put it past you. Here," He threw me a small box of paracetamol. "For the hangover."

"Thanks." I caught it and quickly swallowed one down with my bottle of water. "You're still a twat."

"And you're still a penis staring crazy lady." He smirked.

"Don't start that again." I warned. "I'm seriously not in the mood."

"Okay, okay. Truce?" He offered.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I wanna be friends."

"Is this another one of your jokes?" I was beyond confused.

"No." He shook his head, an amused expression planted on his face. "I was being a dick."

"Okay. Friends." I agreed.

"Friends." He smiled back.

I was kind of glad I didn't have to argue with this dickwad now because I seriously could not be bothered with his shit. Admittedly, I didn't really know him but still, I'd rather not deal with the hassle of despising a person with such a massive ego.

"Urgh, work." He sighed and sat up straight. "University is effort."

"But it'll be worth it, right?" I encouraged.

"I hope so." He groaned as he stood up. "I'm off to the library. Try not to miss me too much, yeah?"

"It's gonna be hard, but I'll try my best." I nodded.

"Don't you have a job to go to?" He wondered.

"I don't work on Thursday's." I told him.

"It's Friday." He informed me, a smile tugging at his lips.