Chapter 19

We walked unto the campus car park, him first with me following briskly behind. He came to a sudden halt and I walked face first into his very soft back. -note the sarcasm-.

          "Ouch." I groaned in pain. "Sorry." he replied, his British accent deep, and the bastard chuckled. "You're enjoying my misery." I said rolling my eyes. "No, I'm not but you do look awfully cute when you're mad." he said with a smirk.

            I could imagine my face right now, it probably had a wave of pink washed over my dark, olive cheeks. "Where's the car?" I asked trying to gain back my composure. Can you blame me, I've always had a fetish for British things, especially guys, ohhhh and the accent. Then this British guy right here was a grade A sexified hottie. Stop it Lily, you have a boyfriend. But he's not British, my mind chimed. I bit my lip the same time Brandon broke my train of thought.

              "Are you having a sexual fantasy, you're bright red." he teased with a smirk. And just when I thought I couldn't be more embarrassed. "No, I was thinking." I replied, "the car.". "Yeah, right, the car." he said taking out his keys and opening the black convertible that was parked one car across from us.

           We got in and drove in silence to a restaurant not far from school, approximately 30 minutes if you ask me. 'A Taste of France', I muttered as we walked in. Brandon confirmed his reservation and we took one of the only available seats in the back of the restaurant.

           A waitress came over dressed in a very classy black suit. "Don't the girls here get to wear skirts?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Not after the incident containing a very rich man with a very perverted mind, nope." the girl replied. "I will have the vegetable soup and bring her the plain salad just greens." Brandon said folding down the menu he had in his hand.

             The girl walked off and I scowled at Brandon. "You're feeding a girl, not a cow." I said insulted. "I thought dancer girls like you watch their weight?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I watch my weight, but I don't starve myself." I retorted.

              "Zach did say you were feisty." he said laughing. "Yeah, I'm known for my feisty personality." I replied. "Will I make you feel better if I order you some breadsticks?" he asked. "Maybe." I muttered. "And threw in cherry cheesecake for dessert." he said with a cocky smile. "I'm listening." I replied, still not contented. "And ice-cream." he scoffed. "All is forgiven." I said with a smirk.

             The waitress came back to pour us drinks and Brandon ordered the breadsticks. She took the order leaving us with a bottle of sparkling apple cider.

          "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked pouring myself a glass of cider. "Look Lily, I'm really sorry about what happened the day in your room, I wasn't myself, I was drunk." he said. I could hear some pity in his voice, it's like me not forgiving him was making him crazy, I can relate to that feeling.

        I just couldn't stay mad at him, if I was to get drunk I would do shit too, I'd probably be pregnant with no clue to who the baby daddy was. "I forgive you, but only because when I drink I am the queen of bullshit." I said giggling.

        Our appetizers came and I crunched on a leaf of lettuce looking at him inquisitively. "So tell me about yourself." I said blocking my mouth until I swallowed. "Well." he replied, "I'm an acting major with musical background, I sing, and if it counts I am a total geek, nerd 101." he said blushing.