Chapter 16

The beeping sound of my alarm clock woke me up. "What the hell." I mumbled. I don't set my alarm clock because if I do I usually end up braking them. "Urg!" I groaned pushing the snooze button. Five minutes later I heard someone banging on my fricken door. I tried to block out the sound but my efforts were futile.

    "Lily wake up, I know the alarm I set woke you up and I know you went back to sleep, wake up!" Zach yelled while continuously banging on my door. "Urg!" I screamed. I got up and opened the door to see Zach's cocky face. 

    I pushed the door to close it back on him but he slipped in. "Good morning sunshine." he said, his tone peachy. " I have two responses to that statement." I replied, "one, does it look like I'm having a good morning, it's Thursday I hate Thursdays cause it's during the week and two, judging from my attitude do I look like sunshine to you.". "Do you really want my answer." he said with a smirk.

        I gave him an annoyed look and crawled back into bed. He pulled my legs and said, "get off the bed.". "No!" I screamed. I held onto the metallic pole and wouldn't let go. "Are we seriously going to do this again." he said in a cocky tone. "You lost last time so, yes." I replied back in the same cocky tone. He pulled harder and my hands began to slip. "You're going to fall backwards!" I yelled. "I'll take my chances." he replied. "Don't say I didn't warn you." I said right before my hands slipped off and he went stumbling back into my dirty clothes basket while I fell with a soft thud on my fluffy carpet.

       "I told you so." I said getting up and going back into bed. He threw down most of my clothes and had my favorite purple bra on his head. "Umm you've got my bra on your head." I said with a smirk. He put all my clothes back and then walked up to the bed. "I'll tickle you." he threatened.". "Go ahead and try." I replied.

       Only certain people can tickle me, I know that but he doesn't. I was positive that he couldn't do it. That was up until I felt his hands on my sides, he was tickling me and I was gasping for breath. He can tickle me and I'll actually laugh, shit. "Ok, ok I give up stop Zach!" I screamed in between laughs.

      He gave me a satisfied smirk and then he stopped, right before he started laughing at me. "Ha ha so funny." I said grabbing my towel and walking into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. Wrapping myself up in my towel I walked back into my bedroom and Zach was still there.

      "Get out, I have to change." I said. He smirked and left my room. I took out and changed into a yellow tights, a blue and gold short denim jeans and a black halter back vest. I put my hair into a low ponytail and slipped on my black ballet flats. In my shoulder bag I put my socks, my rag and my water bottle. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. There was cold Gatorade in the fridge so I decided to trade it for my water.

    Zach came out of his room and so did Alyssa. "Today is our last day to make up our choreography for tomorrow and practice it to perfection." Zach said. I nodded and the three of us left for the studio.

     When we got there nobody was in the studio so Zach and I started to make up our choreography. "I was up last night looking at choreography on YouTube and I saw this really cool piece of choreography for the chorus of 'Beam Me Up' , come check it out." Alyssa said.

      Zach and I sat by Alyssa and looked at the video. It was plain hip-hop. "I love it." I squealed, "then the Latin and the Ballet could fit into the verses.". Zach smiled, "perfect.". We practiced until the dancers started filing in, including Nathan. " We basically have everything down packed, we just have to practice it to perfection." Zach said.

      Class went on just like yesterday. Nathan separated us and worked with the guys. Ass. The girls helped me to persuade Zach to go outside. "Please Zach." I purred. "Fine." he said finally giving in. All the girls filed outside and we walked down to the campus' park.

      A perfect place to practice our routine for Saturday without the guys knowing. "And 5, 6, 7, 8.". We ran our routine until class was over. Austin came and told us Zach dismissed class and we were free to go. He didn't see us dancing because we were on water break, that was a close one.

      I headed back to the studio because I had to run my choreography with Zach. When I opened the door and went inside, Zach was nowhere to be found but Nathan was there, sadly. "Hey Lily." he said. "Don't her Lily me." I replied. "So I can't say hi." he said in a cocky tone. "No." I replied. "Anyway, listen I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to go out with me, the offer's still open." he said coming closer towards me. " I have a boyfriend dumbass, remember." I said stepping back. "He doesn't need to know we can be friends with benefits." he said coming closer, "FWB's.". "You are a manwhore you know that right." I said stepping back again. "I know.".

     He was towering over me with 10 inches and my back was against the wall. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.      I swallowed hard. Right then Zach walked in, "Lily!" he yelled. "Coming!" I replied. I slipped past Nathan and walked towards Zach. "You're my guardian angel Zach." I said walking out of the studio. "I know." he replied following me with a smirk.

      We walked to the park and practiced until there until we got it perfect. It was 6 'o' clock when we finished our routine and I was so damn tired. We went back to our dorm and I went into my room and took a bath. I put on the A.C and changed into my usual sleepwear. I crept into my bed and was about to fall asleep when Alyssa barged into my room.

      "There's something called knocking." I shouted at her. "Lil we need to talk, Alejandro and I almost did it." she screamed. Sleep was no longer important, this story was. She sat down on my bed and I said, "start talking.".

Hey guys new chappy. It isn't very long but you'll get rewarded with an Alyssa P.O.V next. YAY. Lissa is Lily's best friend and is the best go to girl. She has always been there with Lily and they are BFF's. I noticed that the pictures of the Juilliard Boys and Girls aren't showing up on Wattpad. It sucks, I know but I'll keep on trying though.

I really would love some feedback and I wanna thank everyone who supported my book so far, I have over 300 reds and when I saw it I was shocked. So many people read my book and I just wanna say thanks. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Comment guys, I need feedback, tell me about your BM's, tell me what you like about my characters, what you don't like, who's your favorite, why he/she's your favorite yada, yada ,yada. I really appriciate the comments, the votes too.

Don't forget to tell me about your BM's and I'll update asap. Comment, vote, follow me and BM me. I think the next P.O.V will make you gasp so prepare to be shocked. Love you guys, mwah. Toodles. -Lily-