Chapter 17

Alyssa P.O.V

"And 5, 6, 7, 8." Lily yelled as we ran our choreography for the hundredth time. About an hour later we were on water break when Austin came and said that Zach dismissed class and we were free to leave.

I was walking back to my dorm when Alejandro came running up to me yelling, "Alyssa, Alyssa!". We hadn't really spoken since then incident yesterday and I was starting to feel really awkward pretending nothing happened.

I stopped and he caught up to me. 'Hey what's up." I said. "Nothing really, I just wanted to know if you wanted to grab a smoothie with me." he replied.

There was a café on campus that serves the best smoothies ever. That's where Alejandro first asked me out. "Sure." I said with a shrug.

We walked to the café and Alejandro ordered two smoothies. A mango for him and a strawberry for me. Aww he remembered that my favorite is strawberry, how cute.

We sat on the patio, under an umbrella and I took a mouth full of my smoothie. "So, about last night, I'm really sorry." I said taking another mouth full of my smoothie. "Let's not talk about that here." he replied, "finish your smoothie and we'll go to my dorm and talk."

About 7 minutes later I finished my smoothie and Alejandro and I walked back to his dorm. He opened the dorm door and Sky was there watching T.V. "Hey Lissa." she said in her perky yet perfectly suitable voice. "Hey Sky." I replied. Alejandro went into his room and I proceeded into the kitchen and grabbed one of Sky's bubbly waters.

"I'm taking one of your bubblies." I yelled from the kitchen. As I savored the taste of Skylar's pomegranate flavored bubbly water I thought about last night. "Did I over react?" I asked myself. "I don't know, it depends on him, whether he was just playing the game or tonguing my good friend." I replied.

I crushed the bottle and threw it in the bin walking over to Alejandro's room. "Is this boy really worth getting jealous over." I said walking in.

Alejandro stepped out of the bathroom, his curly black hair was dripping wet and the water ran down his abs, right before it dripped onto his towel , which was wrapped a little low on his waist revealing his sexy 'v'. "Hell yes this boy was definitely worth getting jealous over." I mumbled.

I was snapped out of my daze when he said, "aren't you feeling warm from spending two hours out in this hot weather?". I nodded. "Go ahead and take a shower, the towels are on the shelf in the bathroom."

I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I took a towel and put it on the towel rack stepping into the cool shower. The water was just right and I used his yummy smelling Axe shampoo to was my long, straight, black hair.

About 20 minutes later I stepped out of the shower and dried my skin and hair. And at that very moment I realized that I had no clothes in his room.

I walked out of the room and knocked on Skylar's door. She opened up and smirked, "someone was having a little too much fun in her boyfriend's room.". "Ha ha so funny. Do you by chance have a brand new pair of underwear?" I asked. "No I don't." she replied, " I went shopping today but underwear was not on my list.". "Great." I mumbled, "now I have to go all the way to my room for underwear.". "What happened, did he rip the pair you had on." Sky said giggling. I narrowed my eyes at her, "thanks anyway Sky.". "Anytime Lissa." she said closing her door.

I took a deep breath, "here goes nothing.". I ran through the Juilliard corridors in broad daylight in just a towel. Of course I received snarky comments from boys and a few whistles but I just blocked it out. Running into my dorm I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra and out I ran again.

I ran into Alejandro's dorm and slammed the door. "Why didn't I just change in my dorm?" I asked myself. "The adrenaline rush had you going." I replied shaking my head. I walked back into Alejandro's room and he was sitting down on his bed in his boxers. I put on my undergarments behind his wardrobe and then fished around in his draw for a over-sized t-shirt.

I threw on his t-shirt wrapped my dirty clothes up in a heap and blow dried my hair. I brushed out my hair and then I sat on his bed. 'Ready to talk?" he asked. I nodded. " The only reason why I did the kiss thing on Logan last night is cause I saw you give Elizabeth tongue, why?" I said wrapping myself up in the covers because the A.C was getting cold. "We were playing a game Lissa, I was just trying to make it more interesting." he replied. "So I overreacted didn't I." I said playing with my hands. "Yeah you did." he replied. "I'm sorry Alejandro, forgive me?" I asked. "I already did." he said pulling me by my waist into a hot, deep kiss.

Our lips fought for domination as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Pretty soon he got on top of me nibbling on my neck and making me moan but then he tried to take off my top. "Stop, stop." I yelled. "What is it, what's wrong?" he replied getting off me. "I'm not ready to take this to the next level Alejandro." I said. "Why not, I really like you Alyssa and I know you really like me, so why not." he replied. "Because my feelings for you are real, I not just about getting laid Alejandro." I got off the bed and picked up my things. "Lissa that's not what I meant." he said getting up. I ignored him and ran, I ran all the way to my dorm in just a t-shirt.

I need to talk to someone, someone who wouldn't joke about this, someone who can take me seriously and understand why losing my virginity isn't just some random thing. I need to talk to Lily. I reached the dorm and opened Lily's door, walking into her room without even knocking.

There's something called knocking!" she shouted at me. "Lil we need to talk, Alejandro and I almost did it." I screamed. She shot right up, wide awake now and I sat on her bed and started to explain.

Hey guys this is the Alyssa P.O.V, I know , short but things got interesting didn't they. Trust me they get even more twisted. Mwahahahaha. I'm a weirdo don't try to contain it. So it's Lily P.O.V next and you Zily fans are going to have a really cute moment next. Hehe.

So for you older girls, cause I'm only 14, you probably had that moment when you were going to get laid by a guy and he said something stupid, c'mon, guys say stupid stuff all the time but I still love them. They make awesome best friends. If you had this moment, drumroll please...................................... You had a BM! WHOHOO!

BM's are my way of connecting to my readers, moments in the book that you experience in real life are what makes books so great. Don't tell me you've never did something and then stopped and said, "didn't this happen in a book I read.". I mean it happens to me all the time. That's why if you BM me I'll dedicate a chappy to you cause I love my readers and I love BM's.

So I'll try to update asap and I hope you'll enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote, follow me and BM me. Comments are appreciated, negative, positive, creative, however the hell you wanna put it! BM me cause I don't wanna be the only one who has BM's , it's no fun. Vote for me and follow me too. Love you guys, mwah. Toodles. -Lily-