Chapter 18

Lily P.O.V

"What should I do?" Alyssa asked. My expression was blank I was trying to regain my will to speak but it was taking longer than I thought. I know I'm the one Alyssa choose to come to because I'm a virgin too but I've never been in this situation before, Lissa really does seem to like Alejandro a lot. In my opinion I'm the last person I would come to talk to, I'm no help in the sex department anything else but sex, you can go to Skylar for sex tips not me.

"Lil!' she screamed. She was on the verge of crying. "Do you love him Alyssa?" I said. " I do." she admitted, " I really, really, really like him but I'm not ready for that step yet.". "Well you have to explain that to him." I said. "But what if he's ready and I'm not and he breaks up with me because of it." she replied. "If he really likes you the way he says he does then he'll understand." I said giving her a hug, "If he does do that I will make sure he isn't able to reproduce." She giggled, "thanks Lil you're the best.". "Go get some shut eye Lissa." I said. She gave me a big hug and left.

I tossed and turned but I couldn't sleep. I went outside and knocked on Zach's door, "Zach are you awake?" I asked. There was along drag of silence and I was about to leave when he said, "depends on who's asking.". "It's Lily, can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah." he replied.

I opened the door and he was on his bed reading a book. "I need some advice Zach." I said walking up to his bed and leaning on his bed pole. He sat up," come sit, what's wrong?". "Alyssa came to me to give her advice on a problem but I don't know if my advice was good enough." I replied. "First I need to know what the problem is then I can probably help you." he said. "You have to promise me you won't say anything." I said. "Promise." he replied wrapping his pinkie finger around mine making me smile.

"Alejandro wanted to you know, do it with Alyssa but she wasn't ready, I told her to explain it to him and if he really cares for her he'll understand." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Sometimes in life you don't always get what you want when you want it, if Alejandro truly loves Alyssa he'll understand." he said. "At least he gets the girl he wants." he mumbled. I don't think I was suppose to hear that. "But you gave great advice Lil." he said passing his hand through my hair. After a few strokes I began to feel sleepy and a few minutes later I was out like a light bulb.

*Beep, beep, beep*, the beeping sound of an alarm clock woke me up. I raised my head up and noticed someone's hand was around my waist. I wasn't in my room and that was not my alarm clock, mine doesn't even alarm. "Zach's room." I mumbled. Zach opened his eyes. My petite body was cuddled up next to his and the minute he realized that he pulled himself away. "Sorry." he muttered. "It's ok." I replied.

I looked at the clock, it was 3:45 am. "Why is that thing alarming so early." I groaned. "I don't know." he replied. "I'm going back to sleep.". I cuddled up next to him and he placed his hand back around my waist and pulled me closer. The alarm clock eventually stopped alarming and it was only a matter of time before I was fast asleep, again.

*Beep, beep, beep*. "Urg." I groaned. I opened my eyes, I was still in Zach's room and Zach was still asleep, right next to me. My bare legs were entangled in his and my t-shirt rode up all the way to my stomach. "Zach wake up." I yelled grabbing a pillow and smashing it into his head.