Chapter 13

Zach P.O.V

I handed over the keys to Lily and went to my dorm. Alejandro, Austin, Brandon and Seth were chilling in the living room. "Sup guys." I said throwing myself unto the couch. "What are we going to do cause I'm fucking bored." Seth replied. "Well later some girls are going to belly dance for us." I said with a smirk. "Are they hot?" Seth asked raising an eyebrow."Very." I replied. "Do I know them?" Austin asked smiling. "Maybe." I replied getting up and going into my room.

I took a shower and changed into a plain, white t-shirt, a blue, washed out jeans and a black converse. I went back outside and the guys were drink I don't know what. "Want one?" Austin asked. "What's in it?" I replied raising an eyebrow."Orange juice," he said pouring a glass,"mixed with vodka."

Brandon spat out his drink. "You ok dude?" Austin asked. "Fuck no." Brandon replied,"I can't drink. I get drunk and I fuck up, really badly.". "But won't you forget what you did when you wake up the next day?" Alejandro asked raising an eyebrow. "No, I remember everything, every last detail and I always regret my decisions." Brandon replied, "I'm never myself when I'm drunk.". "Relax Brandon you only drank like one glass." Seth said taking a sip of his drink. "One glass is all it takes to get me drunk." Brandon yelled. Seth was laughing his ass off at Brandon's panic attack.

Brandon finally calmed down after a while. Brandon is a huge nerd, into Chemistry and Math and stuff but he decide that he wanted to go into the Performing Arts. His dad refused to pay for his tuition here at Juilliard so he's a scholarship kid. He's an amazing actor and he also does singing too.

He leaned on the wall by Lily's room. I think the only reason he calmed down is because he's bored. The rest of us were playing All Fours and making bets. Two and a half hours later Lily walked in with Elizabeth, Skylar and Alyssa. "Hey Lily." I said. "Hey." she replied. I did the regular introduction and Lily left to go get ready with the girls. "Score." Seth said, "she's hot.". "Which one?" I asked with a smirk. "The feisty one, I think her name's Lily." Seth replied. "Off limits." I said highly annoyed. "Oh well, then there's always Elizabeth, she's hot too." Seth nudging me. "Yeah, sure, whatever." I replied. Elizabeth came out of Lily's room and Skylar out of Alyssa's. They left the dorm so my guess was that they were getting ready.

About ten minutes later we were in the middle of a game of Rummy when I heard Lily scream from her room, "ZACHARY!". "Zach seems like your little princess needs you after all." Seth joked. I got up and walked over to her room. She came running out and collided with me. Her petite body couldn't take the impact, she ended up falling. I tried to grab her but I got her towel instead. Lily Montiago was on the floor wearing nothing but a black lacy bra and matching underwear. "Damn." all the boys said in one accord. "Subtle very subtle." she said. Her face was flushed from all the stares she was getting.

My eyes roamed every inch of her body. I wanted to remember every curve that suited her petite frame. I wanted to replay her image in my head so many times that it would stick there. Removing the two little pieces of clothing left on her body didn't seem like a bad idea then I would carry her back into that room and fuck her over and over again making her moan my name. I wanted to make her mine because she was so different, so perfect, I would make her feel like the princess she is. I would make her beg for me and when I'm satisfied I would fuck her so hard she'll scream.

My train of thought was interrupted by the painful bulge in my pants. I think she saw because she got up and took the towel that was still in my hand. She wrapped up herself and started to tell me about what Brandon did. I don't believe her. Brandon's not that kind of guy. 'Holy shit', I muttered in my head. I remembered that he was given a drink, maybe Brandon wasn't overreacting. We went into her room and Brandon was unconscious.After bickering with Lily, nothing new, someone knocked on the door and I sent her to get it.She came back inside with a huge smirk on her face, then she said that my little brother wanted to see me. I walked outside with Austin and Alejandro. Logan was sitting on the couch. "Sup bro!" he said trying to sound brotherly. "What do you want Logan." I replied. "Dad called a few minutes ago and told me to tell you that he's having a surprise Masquerade Party for Mom and his anniversary Sunday night." he said. "And so what." I replied getting bored of this conversation already. "It's at the club and he wants you to come........................with a date.". "Whatever, tell him I'll be there." I replied coldly. "Ok, dress classy, don't forget a mask and it starts at 9 pm." he said getting up.

Lily came outside with Seth just as Logan was about to leave. "Bye Lil." he said pulling her by her waist into a deep kiss. I was thinking of ways to get away with murder, would they suspect me, I'm his brother after all. "Bye Logan." she said and he left. Everyone in the room was staring at her, "what!" she yelled. "So you're dating his brother?" Seth asked. "Yep." she replied with a smile. 'Kill me now.' I muttered under my breath. We took Brandon out of her room and he had a mustache and some whiskers drawn on his face. "Who drew a mustache and whiskers on Brandon's face?" I asked.

Lily and Seth exchanged looks so my guess would be that it's one of them, more specifically, Lily. "It was you, Lily, wasn't it." I said shaking my head. I guessed Lily because out of her and Seth she was more childish and than there's the fact that Brandon tried to rape her. "Hey," she yelled," I didn't act alone, Seth did it too." she yelled in her childish tone. "Tattle tail." Seth replied. They both laughed. I guess Lily can bring out the child in anybody.

"Are we still performing?" Lily asked. "Yes we had a deal." I replied. She groaned and marched into her bedroom. I really didn't care about the deal I just wanted to see her half naked again. Seth and I carried Brandon to his dorm and guess who was in the kitchen cooking, "Logan." I said stunned. "Hey bro." he replied. "I didn't know your were dorm buddies with Brandon." I said. "You didn't ask." he replied in a cocky tone.

"Who else do you share a dorm with?" I asked since there were no name tags on their doors. "Elizabeth and Seth," he replied. "And you failed to mention this.' I said turning to Seth. "You didn't ask." Seth replied just like Logan. "Wait," Seth said, "you mean Elizabeth, the girl that was in Zach's dorm just now.". "Yep." Logan replied removing his skillet from the fire and transferring the contents unto a plate. "Wanna come see her belly dance the with other girls?" Seth asked. "Sure." Logan replied putting the plate in the microwave.

"No, no, no, no." I said trying to keep it cool. Seth laughed then said," why?". "....................... just no ok." I said putting Brandon on the couch. "He's coming with us or I'm not going.' Seth replied. "Whatever." I said walking out of the dorm.

We went back to the dorm and Lily saw my facial expression. "What's wrong with your face?" she asked. "That's wrong." I said pointing at Logan not even realizing she asked what was wrong with my face. "Hey Lil." Logan said. I was expecting them to run into each other's arms and make out until I decided I couldn't take it anymore and I ripped them apart but Seth said, "ready to go Lil.". "Yes." she replied. We locked up the dorm and I lead the way to the to the Drama Club's Theatre, also known as our Auditorium. When we arrived I opened the door. "We're performing here?" Lily asked. "Yes." I replied smiling.

Hey guys, really short chapter, it's a Zach P.O.V so it's like a recap in his perspective. I hope you guys are liking my book so far and I urge you to vote and comment, pwease. I'm also going to edit my book because I tend to make a lot of mistakes so yeah. Next chapter is a really interesting Lily P.O.V hope you'll like it. I'll try and update asap.

I cast the Juilliard boys and there is a collage of them on top I hope you'll like. Luke will be introduced properly just now and you'll understand his character. Don't worry, you'll love him. Please vote, comment and follow me. Love you guys, Mwah. -Lily-