Chapter 14

Lily P.O.V

I was super excited to perform on the Drama Club's Stage. It was huge, every dancer's dream stage.

The sound system was already in place so I hooked up my phone to the system and scrolled down to our song. I climbed up unto the stage and took my place with Lissa, Sky and Liz. Seth, Austin, Alejandro and Logan took 4 front row seats while Zach mouthed 'Good Luck' from by the sound system.

"I don't need luck Zach, I have talent!" I shouted back. He flashed me a smile and I smiled back. He started the music and had approximately 5 seconds to get into his seat before the song started. Zach found his seat in time and our hips started to sway to the beat.

For something Elizabeth was trying for the first time, she was doing great. My hips moved from side to side along with the beat of the music.

People tell me that my body is very proportioned. I have just enough boobs, a good amount of ass and a lot of curves ,thanks to my Spanish mother. I don't do belly dancing often but I pretty much made for it.

I looked down at the guys and Seth was holding his crutch. He gave Liz a wink and she melted on the spot. Her face was redder than a cherry and that made me start to giggle.

When Seth realized I was giggling he shot me a confused smile. I'm guessing that he wanted to know why I was giggling. We had a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure those boys were feeling horny as fuck right about now.

When the song ended Sky, Lissa and I came down from the stage. And we started chatting with the boys. No one noticed that Seth took Liz off the stage and was currently carrying her to the back of the auditorium, well no one but me. She looked at me and I mouthed, 'what are you going to do?' , all she did was shoot me a naughty smile.

"Where's Liz?" Lissa asked. "She left to get some business done." I replied with a smile. Sky and Lissa shot me confused look and I motioned my head to the back of the auditorium.

When everyone branched off into their own conversations I slipped away and walked up the stairs to the back of the auditorium. The top of Elizabeth's costume rode up and Seth was on top of her. They were making out on the chairs. The chairs were joined so they were lying down. Thank god the chairs were also bolted to the floor because the way Seth was kissing Liz those chairs would've toppled over by now.

My eyes grew wide as I swore, "holy shit!". She saw me and she gasped. Seth dragged his lips down to her neck and began sulking it like if I wasn't even there. She began to moan and it echoed throughout the gigantic auditorium. Zach turned to me and mouthed, 'what was that?'. I shrugged. "Liz!" I yelled in a shushed tone, "Liz!". "Go away Lil." she moaned. "Now is not the time to activate overly excited hormones," I retorted. "What's going on Lily?" Zach yelled. "Nothing." I lied. "I'm coming up there." he yelled. He walked up the stairs and I stood in front of the row where Liz and Seth were. "What are you hiding?" Zach asked trying to look behind me. I'm super short so I had to bend back to hide Liz and Seth but I was successful, I blocked his view. "Lily move." he warned. "No." I replied.

He stopped moving and before I knew it he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Seriously." I groaned. He watched Liz and Seth then he smirked, "that's so like Seth.". "Ok you've seen them now put me down Zach!" I yelled. "I asked you what you were hiding and you said nothing." he replied. "So what, I lied." I said rolling my eyes, "put me down already.". "No." he said.

"Zach ,all my blood is going to run down into my head and I'll die." I screamed over dramatically. " I don't mind." he said with a smirk. "You may be having fun but I'm not, put me down." I yelled. He smirked and began to walk down the stairs which I can confirm is not fun when your dangling over someone's shoulder. My head was about 5 inches away from the ground cause Zach was holding me by my ass. "Help me, Zach going to rape me!" I yelled. "Put her down Zach." Logan said. "You're my little brother do you really think I'm going to listen to you." Zach replied. "But she's my girlfriend not yours." Logan retorted making Zach stop. All the muscles in his body tensed up, I could feel it and from Logan cocky facial expression I'm guessing Zach's jaw was clenched. And yes, I have to see all this by looking through Zach's legs, the struggle.