Chapter Twenty Eight: Score!

*Jamie's Pov *

Sam picked me up and slammed me on the wall. I wrapped my legs around him as I tugged on his luscious hair.

He made out with me as I moaned softly. He went down to my neck and sucked. Probably, leaving a hickey.

I moaned and took my shirt off and he walked into a room and closed the door behind us. I locked it and he took his shirt off.

"S..Sam what if someone comes in." I moaned as he rubbed his hands on my waist and kissing my neck.

"Shhh, no one will." He said with a smirk in his voice.

He took his pants off as I took mine off.

---

He collapsed beside me, panting. "Damn." I whispered smiling. "That was the best sex I've ever had since 2 weeks ago." He laughed.

I giggled and cuddled up on him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We got up and got dressed.

Well, that was fun.

~Cat's POV~

My body was beginning to beg me for food. My stomach was growling for hunger.

"Now you see, Milo, when your belly makes noises, it's not saying you're hungry- it's applauding for your good work," I smiled and lifted up my shirt a bit. My belly was turning blue, as well as my nails. My hair was thin and brittle and I was skinnier than a stick. Milo growled at me and I sighed.

"Perhaps we should check were we are?" I asked him. He wagged his tail.

"Look, how about that tree?" I pointed to a tall tree and without him answering I climbed it. I looked around at the top and seen a building in the distance. It was a hotel.

"Score!" I chirped.

*Sam's Pov *

I sighed and smiled. She rode me like a fucking horse was bumping. Damn, she was amazing.

"That was amazing." I whispered as she sung her favorite song, Trumpet Lights by Chris Brown.

"♪hands on the floor, dancing like were sexing, ooohhhh♬" she stopped and smiled.

"I love you baby." I whispered and she turned around and put her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

Then someone knocked the door.

I groaned and went to the door. I opened it and saw Ben. "Hey." I said. He smiled and came in.

He sat on the bed. "Whats up?" I asked. He started laughing loudly as i just looked confused.

"Yall were fucking so loud, i could here jamie screaming your name." He laughed more.

Oh god.

"Well, your sitting in my cum so get a load of that." I laughed . He screamed and got up.

I laughed more. "What did you do?" He laughed. "What?" I asked as i stopped laughing.

"What did you do to her ass?" He asked and laughed more loudly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I fucked it."

+Carl's POV+
I hadn't slept in forever. Finding Cat was the only thing on my mind. I was doing everything that reminded me of her, except one thing.

I walked into the dance room which had rows and rows of chairs, a dance floor, and a stage. Laying on the stage was a computer and a violin. I held the tears in and I went up to the two items. I tapped the computer button and it lit up. It was also connect to the wi-fi.