Chapter Eight: Happenings.

~Catrina's POV~

All of those bitches told me about the baby. Everyone was so happy for her. Even Rick. Like what the fuck?

"Cat, are you okay?" Jamie asked me as we were on a walk.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing fucking fabulous. I'm just shitting out rainbows and barfing up sprinkles," I hissed angrily. Jamie looked like she got slapped.

**

Sam smiled at me and pointed to Jamie's stomach.

"We're naming it Nicole if its a girl and Tyler if its a boy," Sam put his hand on her belly and told us the baby was kicking.

"Hey, oh my lord, guess what? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK!" I smiled and walked out of their room, slamming the door behind me.

**

Carl was surprisingly clingy to me at the time of Jamie's pregnancy, which was insanely annoying.

"You know... I want a baby," he sounded like a jealous mother.

"Happy wife, happy fucking life," I whispered in his ear and slapped his arm. Hard. Carl had a tear stream down his face but sucked it up and gave me a painful smile.

**

Hayley was the only person I was okay wabout."moment. But there was one problem. She hadn't eaten or spoken since Jonathan's death.

"So.. How was this Jonathan related to you?" I asked her, shoving my face with frozen grapes.

She said nothing. I got close to her.

"Hey, bitch, I asked you a fucking question," I spoke through clenched teeth. She looked at me with a straight face and shook her head, turning away from me.

*Jamies POV*

I cried. So hard..

"I..I bet she-She hates me!!" I screamed crying. Sam looked at me with sorrow. "Baby...its okay.." He said. I shook my head. "No...it fucking isnt.." I Yelled and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Sam ran to the door. "Baby open please.." He said panicing. I ignored him and pulled out my best friend.

My blade..

I cried again and slid down the wall.

I looked at my wrists and started cutting. Deeply into my vains. I screamed from the pain.

"Oh fuck..JAMIE PLEAASE!" Sam screamed. I cried and didnt stop. I felt sick so i got up and puked into the toliet. i looked. all there is , is blood.

My blood.

"She..she doesnt care about me."

Add 1 deep one.

"She doesnt care about my baby"

Another.

"And..she doesnt care if i die or not."

Then another.

I cried and couldnt get up.

then i got dizzy. and all i hear is Sam screaming.

------

-Hayley's POV-

Catrina's spit splattered on my face. She was pissing me off.

"This isn't you," I whispered.

"What?"

"You aren't like this. Are you on your pe-"

"Okay stop. Answer my question."