Chapter Nine: Positive.

~Cats Pov ~

"Hayley..." I croaked, patting Jamie's shoulder. "She's been missing.. Well she went missing about three hours before you left. She's been out there alone. With them; walkers and those people... Either she's dead or those people were lying. And if she is dead... We haven't found her body."

❤Jamie's POV ❤

"W..What?" I asked. My eyes burned with tears. Cat hugged me and i cried. "I..Ive been out there. Risking my life to find her..and you havent found her..i almost died for fucks sake. I FUCKING ...GOT RAPED BY 2 GUYS!!"

I screamed letting go and fell to the ground punching it with my knuckles. Sam came to me and held my arms. Sam looked at me and sighed. He started to cry.

"They...they...raped..." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't care...that's not important right now.." I whispered. He let go. "REALLY?!? CAUSE IT'S FUCKING IMPORTANT TO ME!" He yelled. "SAM I JUST GOT BACK. IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T BE OVER PROTECTIVE TO YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!"

I yelled back. He scoffed and went inside. I looked at Cat, Carl, and Ben and started crying again.

~Catrina's POV~

She got..

Raped? She fucking got raped. By a man. No wait, TWO MEN.

"You know what," I pulled my gun out and Carl became antsy, "I'm going out there. Weather its snowing or not, or if Hayley's dead or not, I'm still going out there."

I went up to my room, grabbed my bow and a bucket full of arrows, some food, and more ammo. Carl followed my lead. Damn, that boy'd probably take a walker bite in the neck for me.

"Carl, I can do this myself," I muttered, walking back to Jamie, Sam and Ben.

"No, I'm going with you," he adjusted his hat and looked at me seriously.

*Jamie's pov *

"No Cat...you'll get killed." I said quietly. She came to me. And I thought she was gonna yell.

She lifted my chin up. "It's Okay... ill be fine." She smiled and hugged me. "Jamie?" I looked at her. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." Then Carl came to me and hugged me. Wow...I thought he didn't like me. Like, at all.

"I thought u didn't like me?" I said. He looked at me. "Don't worry. Your a part of our family...sis." he smiled. I smiled back.

"You too be careful. I love y'all." I said. They nodded and went to the wall. They jumped over it..

"Don't worry..." Ben said putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "And if their not?"

"Don't worry.." he smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. "Sam's already mad...at me.." I sniffled. "He'll come back.." he smiled.

I nodded and looked at my stomach. I hope their gonna be Okay..

+Carl's POV+

We jumped the wall, and I landed with a thud. Cat, on the other hand, landed quietly.

"Alright, princess?" I asked her, as she ran her left hand through her hair.

"Fine," she said coldly, and began walking ahead of me. I hope she isn't in one of her pissy moods, were she screams and yells and says shit every time someone tried to talk to her. Maybe she was in her badass mood, were she only talked when she needed too.

~flash back

Catrina was in her room, just staring at her wall. This was the day after her brother, Aiden, had been thrown into two bars then devoured by walkers. Glenn told her all of this, and when he did, she said and did nothing. She's been doing nothing since his death. Just nothing.