Chapter Twenty Five: Flames.

-Hayley's POV-

I brought Sophia inside and introduced her to Ben, Aria, Violet, and even Celine. Turns out she was great with kids, which I didn't know.

Her and I sat in my room, and she rubbed her arm nervously and blushed.

"What the matter?" I asked. She snapped out of it and smiled lightly at me.

"A-Ah, nothing," she laughed and looked away."Who's that boy that you introduced me to?"

"That's my boyfriend," I said with a smile. Her expression dropped and she turned red.

"Sophia?"

She looked up and smiled."I'm going outside. I wanna meet some more people."

And she left.

~Cat's POV~
I was outside in the clearing playing my violin. My fingers slid across the strings with ease and created the song I love. Beyond the Veil, by Lindsey Stirling.

"That's pretty," a voice said from behind me. I jumped in suprise and my violin fell to the ground.

It split in half.

"No!" I screamed and fell next
to the instrument. I looked up and seen Sophia.

"You!" I growled and stood up. She backed away and put her hands up.

"I'm sorry!" Sophia squeaked and began to cry. I sighed and shook my head at her.

"Don't be, it was my fault I dropped it," I picked up the halves and smiled weakly. She beamed at me.
~
Everyone came to my house for dinner. Even Emilia and Aria.

"Cat, since you love Emi-" I grabbed Emilia from Hayley and cooed at her. I walked into the kitchen with Emilia on my hip and got her a bottle.

"Cat," Carl came into the kitchen and seen Emilia. Something, who knows what, makes all three of us connect. Carl gazed into my eyes and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I was expecting something better than that," he sighed and smashed his lips into mine. I ran my hand through his hair and held onto Emilia with the other. He pulled back and I did too.

"Dang," I muttered and placed Emilia's bottle in her mouth. Carl put his arm around my waist.

*Sam's Pov *

I rolled my eyes as Jamie kept trying to tell shes so much better than me. But, I have a plan. Hehe.

"Shut up Jamie. " I groaned. She frowned. "B..But..I was just-" she started. "SHUT UP!" I yelled.

She nodded and left the room. And then though about her depression. My smirk went into a frown as I headed for the door.

"Baby. I was playing." I whispered kissing her neck. She creeped up a smile and hugged me.

Then I looked up and saw a girl with black hair. "Who are you?" I asked. "My names Sophia." She smiled.

I nodded. "I'm Sam, this is Jamie. " I said and pointed to Jamie. She nodded and shook her hand.

She then looked at Nicole in the crib. "Awe, who's is that?" She asked trudging over to Nicole. She smiled.

"Me and Jamie's. Yes, we are 16. But we kinda wanted a kid so that happened." I chuckled. She giggled. I put my arm over Jamie and she looked jealous.

"Can I hold her?" Sophia asked pointing to Nicole. I nodded and she picked her up. "Hiiiii. " she gasped.

I chuckled and looked at Jamie. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I sighed. "Don't worry Babe. I'm all yours." I whispered she nodded and hugged me.