Chapter Four: Sam.

-Hayley's POV-

"Cat's acting so weird," Carl shook his head as we watched throw knives at the tree beside her house. Its been a week since Enid, Jamie and Catrina's incident.

"She's starting to worry me," I said, biting my cheeks and knotting my eyebrows together. Jamie said nothing, she was deep in thought.

"I should go talk to her," Carl got up from the swing on Catrina's porch and walked slowly over to Catrina.

"Yeah, go ahead and baby your girlfriend. I'M THE ONE WHO GOT KICKED IN THE FACE A MILLION TIMES," Jamie muttered angrily. Maybe I wasn't supposed to hear that, but she sounded REALLY jealous.

~~~~~~

~Catrina's POV~

I've been doing a lot of thinking the past week. I came to the conclusion that I, Catrina Linn Monroe, love the Carl Grimes. I was a little surprised at how Carl walked up to me and just so comfortably wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I pushed him away, only because I had knifes from throwing them at a tree, but then stopped.

"Carl, there's something I need to tell you," I looked into his bright blue eyes and he looked back into mine.

"I need to tell you something too," he said.

"On three," I said.

"One, two, three... I love you," we said in unison. My mouth dropped and he pulled me into a hug.

°•°•°•

°•Jamie's POV•°

I heard Carl and Cat say they love you at the same time. I sighed and got up.

".I.I'm going for a walk...." I said getting my knife.

Hayley looked at me. "You sure?" I nodded.

I ran off without her answering. I looked behind me and beside me to see if anyone was around. I climbed the wall. And then jumped down.

I fell down really hard. "Fuck." I yelled. I looked down and my arm had a big scar. I sighed sadly and started walking.

I can't believe im jealous. I don't like Carl... Well maybe...I don't know.

I started crying thinking of Everyone I loved...who is now...dead..my mom..dad..sister..

It just hurts...

I found a cabin in the distance. I ran to it.

I went inside and pulled my knife out. I heard a click. I turned around and there was a Boy. A live Boy. He looked like he was 16. He was 5'7. And dirty blonde hair.

I put my knife down. Then he pulled his gun down.

"Who are you?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled sweetly. "My names Sam, Sam Daniel. You?" He asked. I smiled. "Jamie." He smiled. "That's beautiful."

I smiled. "Your not to bad yourself." He held out his hand. I took it. Even know I don't really know this Boy I took it anyways. He's too nice.

And cute too.

"Wanna join our group. We have survivors." I asked looking at him in the eyes. He smiled. "I would like that." He whispered.

I held his hand and went back to the camp. "Here you have to climb the wall." I said. He nodded. I jumped up and helped him. I was about to fall until Sam quickly grabbed my waist.

We looked at eachother and smiled.

Then we were leaning in.

Then..we kissed.

I think I love him...I really do.

⭐Sams Pov ⭐

We kissed. It felt like...home. safe.

To be honest I really like Jamie. Like, love her. Even though I just met her...I love her.

I let go of the kiss and smiled at her. She Smiled back. We jumped down.

I looked at her and grabbed her hand. I intertwined our fingers. "Jamie?" I asked. She looked at me. "Yea?"

"Do you have a Boyfriend?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nope." I smiled. "Do you have a Girlfriend?" She asked.

"Nope." I said smirking and looking at her.

She smiled and looked down. I think something was wrong.

I lifted her chin up. "Hey..." she looked at me. "You Okay? "

He nodded. "It's just...Sam I miss my...family..so much." She said crying. I hugged her.

"It's Okay...everything's gonna be Okay as long as I'm here. I promise." I said feeling bad for her. I don't know if my mom and dad are alive but...I have Jamie.

"Jamie..." I started.

She looked up. I smashed my lips on hers.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"What the fuck is this?" I heard a voice from behind me.

~~~~~~

~Catrina's POV~

Carl and I were in love. I couldn't wait for him to ask me out. My day was going quite well, until I seen Jamie making out with some random dude. Who is he?! And why is he here?!

"What the fuck is this?" I said angrily, not knowing the boy. He turned around, and was just so... minor league.

"Uh.. I'm Sam," the Sam boy said. Carl made a face and looked at me. Carl became antsy and looked from me and back to Sam. Wait, was he jealous?

"I have three questions," Carl said to Sam. Sam gave one nod and waited.

"How many walkers have you killed?"

"More than enough."

"How many people have you killed?"

"Uh... none," Sam made a weird face and half-smiled. Sam is very strange.

"Carl, I'm really bored," I grabbed his hand and tugged him away from the two. But surprisingly, they followed.

°•°•°•

°•Jamie's POV•°

Me and Sam held hands. "Hey. Um.. Jamie?" Sam asked. I looked at him. "Yea Sammy. " He sm iled and grabbed my waist.

I put my hands around his neck.

"Be Mine." Sam whispered. I nodded. "I would never cheat or hurt you. I promise " i kissed him. He kissed back.

"Okay. Okay Let's keep it PG here." Someone giggled. I looked over and saw Hayley. I laughed.

"So who's this?" She asked. "Oh. My new boyfriend. His name is Sam Elica Daniel." I smiled. He smiled and shook her hand.

Then he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Have fun you too." She smirked and ran off. I looked at Sam. He smiled. "I'm so happy I met you." I blushed.

"Stawp it." I giggled.

Right then I heard a gunshot. I looked over at Sam. Sam was screaming.

Right then I looked down. I had been shot in the leg. I fell and turned my head. I would've never guessed. Enid was holding the gun and smirking.

Sam bent over me and he started crying. "Please...please..no...baby." he cried holding my hand.

He kissed my forehead.

"Fuck...SOMEONE HELP. PLEASE!!" Sam screamed. Wow..he cares a lot..I love him.

Then all of a sudden. Everything went black.