Chapter Fifteen: Traps.

|Violet above|

-Hayley's POV-

I got my final decision. I wanted everyone to come with me to find Violet. What Cat said was true, I was just pushing for death.

I gathered everyone in the living room.

"Okay... So, I decided that if it was okay with you all... You could all come with me to find Violet if you wanted. And only under a few circumstances," I said.

Everyone exchanged glances then nodded.

"One: you will obey anything I tell you to while we are at Jeremy's home. Two: you will NEVER wander in his house. Three: watch where you're going everywhere."

Everyone looked confused. I had only told Sam about Jeremy being psychotic.

We all said our goodbyes and went to our rooms to get ready.

I grabbed my gun and knives, and a backpack filled with water and food, along with ammo.

"Hayley, what was up with those 'circumstances'?" Ben asked as he put stuff in his backpack.

I didn't reply.

~Cat's POV~
Me and Carl had a race to our room. Of course, I let him win.

"Haha," he stuck his tongue out at me and laughed. I rolled my eyes and collapsed onto our bed. I heard him lock the door.

"Wha-" he planted his lips on mine. I smiled through the breaks and pulled back. He looked at my clothes and before he asked I answered.

"No, not now. We need to get ready to go," I looked into his eyes and seen him frown. I kissed his neck and he moaned.

"Good enough for now, perhaps we should get packed up now," I whispered and he blushed.
~
After we shovel everything in our backpacks, we marched down stairs. I seen Maggie and Glenn looking at me, then to Carl.

They bursted out laughing.

"What?" Carl looked around and then I spotted what they were laughing at. I looked at my shoulder blade to see a red mark. I started to giggle along with them. I pointed to his neck and he turned ghost white.

*Jamie's Pov *

I coughed and squeaked when Sam accidentally touched a deep cut on my side. "O-Ow..." I whispered and took my shirt off.

Sam, Carl, Cat, and Ben were looking at me like "bich wha are you doin? "

I sighed and groaned. "You've never seen a girl take her shirt off?" I scoffed. They all looked away except Sam. Of course he would.

I looked at Hayley and hugged her. "Hayley...I..I'm so scared.." I whispered. She hugged back. "Why?"

"Cause I might lose you...losing anybody is losing pieces of me. One by one..."

-Hayley's POV-

We left Alexandria for the millionth time.

But this time, it was for my sister. My NINE year old sister struggling to live in the apocalypse. Well, maybe not struggling, since I knew Jeremy was prepared.

"Hayley, how far is this place?" Sam asked as we were walking. I kept my head down.

"An hour on foot," I mumbled in reply.

We kept walking in silence.

"And what did you mean by 'my cousin is a fucking psychopath'?" Sam asked. I sighed.

"He's just crazy Sam. No more questions. I just want Violet back," I replied, sounding more pissed then I intended to.

~Cat's POV~
I seen Hayley and Ben talking to each other in quiet voices. I looked at Carl and he was looking at my hand. That boy always wants to hold hands. I grabbed his hand and smiled.
~
We arrived at an awfully odd house. I gasped as part of the roof was rotting and collapsing.