Chapter Fourteen: Unhealthy Visions.

*Jamie's Pov *

-12 hours later-

I got up and all I remembered was Hayley about to shoot rick. I groaned and felt my head. I felt something wet.

I looked at my hand. Blood. I gasped and turned around trying to find Where Everyone was.

No one in sight. No one.

No Cat, Hayley, Carl, Rick, Ben, Sam...or...or Nicole... I screamed when I saw a dead body hanging from a tree. I got my flashlight out and shined it on the face.

I sighed in relief. It was just a dummy. Who the fuck would put that there??

"CAT! SAM! CARL!?!" I screamed. I started looking around. Then I looked on the ground. A piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

If you find this. And read it, you probably know what's happened. I'm going to attack the prison. Try to get Everyone out and Kill them. No one can find you...Jamie Daniel.

I gasped and my breath hitched when it said my name. I started freaking out. I was in the middle of the woods...

Then I knew what had happened.

I've been kidnapped.

-Hayley's POV-

Hayley...

Hayley...

My eyes shot open to a familiar atmosphere. My bedroom. But I wasn't in Alexandria.

It was my bedroom back home.

"The hell...?"

I sat up and looked to my right.

"Hi baby."

My eyes widened as I noticed three figures standing at the side of my bed.

My eyes watered.

"Mom, Dad? Uncle Jonathan?" I called. The three of them nodded. Jonathan sat on the side of my bed.

"What happened?" I asked them,"Why am I here?"

Mom grabbed my hand.

"You were shot."

"Oh yeah."

I sighed as I remembered how Rick shot me.

"It's going to be so much pain when you wake up. If you want to," Dad said. I stared at him, confused.

"We need you to make a choice," Mom whispered.

"You can die and be with us," Dad said, gesturing to mom.

"Or live and be with your new family," Jonathan said.

"Hayley, choose. You know you miss us," Mom pressed.

"Your new family cares about you so much, honey, don't leave them!!!" Jonathan practically shouted.

The three of them began arguing. Tears exploded out of my eyes as I screamed:

"I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH MY MURDEROUS PARENTS!!! I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME!!!"

The world began to shatter. The last thing I saw was Jonathan give me a smile, then a nod of approval.

*Sam's Pov *

"Whatever." I laughed as Carl kept saying stuff about me and Jamie... wait. Where is she?

"Where's Jamie? " I asked. "Sam. I really don't know. And where's Hayley??" He asked. I shrugged.

"Fuck fuck fuck. I don't know!!" I yelled and got up. I went inside our house. "JAMIE, HAYLEY!??!" I yelled.