Chapter Six: It was a Girl not a Walker.

||Clover above||

❤Clover's POV❤

I was running and out of no where this walker appears. I got startled so I stab it in the right arm.

"Oh shit,"I said. It was a girl. She passed out. I screamed for help. This boy with a hat on comes over and picks her up and runs. I follow. He takes her to a safe zone. I come in to the safe zone. A black girl with katana put the blade up to my neck.

"Don't move," she said.

•°Jamies POV°•

I look over at Carl. "Carl?" I whispered. He looked at me. "Yes?"

I look over at Machonne and then the girl. "Whos that?" I asked. Carl looked over at the girl. "I dont know. All i know is that Cat passed out."

"Oh."

He nods. I let go of Sam and walk over to Cat. "is She okay?" I asked Carl. He nods. "I hope so.." He said playing with her hair. I smiled. I walk over to Machonne. "Machonne I need you, Carl keep watch." Machonne nods along with Carl. Machonne follows me.

"Who is that? And how did she get here?" I asked. She looked at me. "Some girl, But all i know is that she followed Carl and Cat. She came and i didnt know who she was so i told her to not move. Thats all i know. And i dont think i met you properly. My names Machonne." She smiled.

I smiled. "Jamie, and i know" She laughed.

"So what are we gonna do? The questions?" Machonne nodded and went back to the girl. And i went back to Sam.

"Who is she?" Sam asked. "I dont know..she followed Carl and Cat here." I responed. "Ohh. U gonna ask her the questions?" I nodded.

I looked at the girl. She looked back. I went over to her.

"Name?" I asked.

"C-Clover.." She studdered. "Dont be scared. Were not gonna hurt you." I smiled. She smiled weakly.

"My names Jamie, Carl is the one with the sheriffs hat, Catrina is the one that Carls holding, Sam right there, is my boyfriend, and Machonne is the one who has the katana. Sorry about her scaring you.

She smiled. "Thank you."

"Now all i have is 3 questions." i said.

++++++

+Carl's POV+

"How many walkers have you killed?" I asked still mad at her for stabbing Cat. We weren't going to be getting along very well, and I could tell. Easily.

"86, at least," she said. Why the hell would she actually count.

"How many people have you killed?" I asked pissed still.

"Two," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"My mom went crazy and my baby sister got... she turned," she looked down and started to cry. I rolled my eyes and felt Cat start to move.

"Carl..." she groaned and winched in pain.

------

-Hayley's POV-

"She's fine, Hayley, you need to calm down," Ben said. I shook my head.

"No no no no. She... She..." I stuttered with muffled sobs.

"Hayley! She's fine!" He hissed.

The blonde haired girl walked towards me and I scowled.

"Hi, my name is Clover May."