Epilogue.

Today was the last day of my world tour. I've been on this tour for a few months now, shows almost everyday. When I woke up I was in a new city. Nothing ever lasted too long.

Over the years relationships have come and gone. Being on the road all the time can ruin a lot of relationships. Then I realized that a lot of the people I dated didn't like me for me, they liked me for my money.

Being 24 years old is a bit overwhelming. I have a huge fan base and not a lot of freedom. I can't go out to clubs because I'm always busy. When I'm in twitter I see people from high school partying and drinking. But I'm a role model to young kids and teens, going out to party isn't being a good role model.

I often see tweets from Nash, Gilinsky, Cameron and Taylor indicating that they were out of jail. I feel bad for them. I don't feel bad that they went to jail and was in jail for a few years but I felt bad for them. They have to live with the guilt of what they did to an innocent teenage girl.

I was currently walking down the street when I heard a few people calling my name. I turned and saw a group of girls. I smiled and walked over to them. There were about two or three girls older than the rest and I found them very attractive.

One was a brunette she wasn't very tall. She had hazel eyes and curly hair.

Another had natural red hair kinda like Santana's old friend Mahogany except this girls hair wasn't curly. And just like Mahogany she had freckles.

The third girl was a blonde, she was tall and beautiful. She was wearing red lipstick along with a black crop top and short Jean shorts. She wasn't really my type but she was beautiful.

I took pictures with the group of girls. Once I got to the three girls around my age I smiled and took pictures with them. "How are you guys?" I asked and they all responded. The brunette immediately caught my eye. I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile before looking away. I walked closer to her and asked for her name.

"Vanessa." She said while blushing. She nervously looked down at the ground and I lifted her chin up to look her in the eyes. "Well Vanessa." I start. "How would you like to go on a date with me later tonight?" I asked and she got really happy. "With me?" She repeats and I lightly chuckle. "Yes with you." I smile and she agrees. We exchange numbers and I tell her I'll see her tonight. I said goodbye to the group of girls before starting my walk back to the hotel. I wasn't too far away when I heard loud screams. I turn my head to see Vanessa and her friends freaking out. I laugh to myself before walking back to the hotel I was staying at for the week.

Something about Vanessa reminded me about Santana. I know it's not good to compare the two of them but there are definitely a lot of similarities between them. Vanessa played with her hair just like Santana did when she was nervous. Vanessa also looks at the ground like Santana would when she started to blush. Vanessa was also shy and I found that adorable.

To: Vanessa
From: Shawn
I was thinking maybe we can go on a casual date tonight. We can go out to dinner then we can see a movie and take a walk in the park. Does that sound okay?

I anxiously waited for a response. After about 10 minutes I started to pace around the hotel room. What if she's not answering because she changed her mind about going on that date with me.

After waiting 10 more minutes my phone lit up from a notification. I jumped up from off the floor and walked over to my phone.

Vanessa: It's sounds perfect! What time were you thinking?

I smiled as I read the text, I let out a breath of relief and began to type.

Shawn: is 7:00 fine?

She instantly read the text and began typing.

Vanessa: perfect! I'll see you there :)

It was 5:30 now so I might as well get ready. I took a shower and fixed my hair. I changed into a black shirt and black jeans. I put on my black vans before looking over myself in the mirror.

My style sucks

I say to myself but shrugged.

6:40

Read the time on my phone. I grabbed my phone and rushed out of the hotel. I got into the rental car and drove to T.G.I. Fridays. I smiled as I saw Vanessa walking in my direction. "Hello." I smiled at her. She was wearing a white dress that ended mid thigh. It has brown buttons going up the front of the dress and there was a brown belt that went around the waist. She was wearing a pair of flats that matched her dress perfectly. She wore makeup but not too much, her makeup was barely noticeable but they eyeliner and mascara brought out her beautiful hazel eyes. "You look stunning!" I exclaimed and she giggled. "Thank you." She says "you look handsome." She smiled. I thank her and opened the door for her and she smiled at me as a thank you.

We were immediately sat at a table and we're handed menus to look over.

Nothing was awkward and I loved it. Yeah our conversations did die a few times but a new conversation was brought up.

Her full name is Vanessa Evelyn Monroe. She's 22 and has been a fan of mine since I started on vine. She plays volleyball and is into gymnastics, she can also draw. She's a picky eater and very weird, kinda like me. She's also a lowkey nerd. I found out that she was depressed like Santana but she seeked help and they got her on the right track. Shortly after she discovered me on vine and I quote "instantly fell in love with me and my weirdness." I laughed at her wording and she did too.

During the movie we held hands and threw candy and popcorn at each other throughout the movie since we ended up not liking the movie. We threw candy and popcorn at people in the theater not actually watching the movie. It was so funny. It was hard to contain our laughter but we managed to hold it in.

Once we got out the theater we bursted out into fits of laughter.

Since we both drove we took our own cars to the park and kinda just sat on a bench talking and enjoying each others company. Before we knew it, it was midnight and we both decided it would be best if we said our goodbyes. She didn't have tickets for either of my sold out shows so I decided to give her backstage passes for both. I like Vanessa a lot and I'm hoping that someday we'll be together.

----------------------------

Guys this is the end of goodbye :'(

thank you guys for reading and voting on my stories it means a lot!

Follow my twitter @/UnnaturalMendes :)

Bye ♡♡♡