Toys R Us

I rolled over to see Shawn sleeping. I lightly smiled at how cute he was asleep. I kissed his cheek and watched as a small smile appeared on his face. "Good morning chipmunk." Shawn says in his sexy morning voice. "Stop calling me chipmunk it's starting to get weird." I say causing Shawn to let out a light chuckle. "Okay I'll stop calling you chipmunk." He says and I thank him.

"Shawn?" I ask after a minute if silence. "Yes?" He asked turning to look at me. "I'm sorry for last night." I say looking down at the blanket. "It's okay." Shawn says grabbing by hand in his. I looked up at him and he looked me in the eyes. "I should've told the boys to stop. I'm such a horrible boyfriend." Shawn says with tears in his eyes as he looked down at the cuts on my wrist from yesterday.

"Shawn you're the best boyfriend ever. You've been here for me when no one else has and I truly am grateful for that." I say and Shawn pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead.

***

It was almost two o'clock and Shawn's mom just got home. "Can you guys please do me a favor and go pick up some things from the store for me?" She asked and both Shawn and I agreed. "Thank you so much." She says and texts Shawn everything she needed. She handed Shawn money before we drove to the store.

"Let's go to Toys R Us first I haven't been there in a long time." Shawn says and I agree. He's like a little child sometimes and I love it. Toys R Us was across the street from the grocery store and it's not like Karen was in need of the groceries right this second.

We walked into Toys R Us and went straight for all the toys. Shawn grabbed a ball and threw it at me. "You're so mean." I say while picking up the ball and throwing it at him. He laughed as he caught the ball and placed it in the bin. Shawn picked up every single toy possible. I felt like a mom in a candy store telling their kids to put back candy. "Shawn put the football down." I say and Shawn hits me in the back of the head with the plush football. I glare at him and he laughs. "Lighten up babe." Shawn says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "You're so childish." I laugh. "I know." Shawn picked up a knockoff penny board and put it on the ground. He began to skate around the store a few times before placing it back on the self. "I kinda want to try it." I say picking it up and placing it on the ground. "Put it back you're going to hurt yourself." Shawn warns and I didn't want to listen. What's the worse that could happen? I began to skate down the Isle and it was all going good for those few seconds until I put my second foot on the board and instantly fell back and hit my head against the hard marble floor. Shawn and I both laughed but to be honest it hurt like hell. "Are you okay?" Shawn asked trying not to laugh. "Yeah I'm fine." I say trying to act like I wasn't hurt at all.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked over to see the manager giving us a dirty look. "We should leave." I suggest while laughing and Shawn agreed. We walked out of the store laughing. "My head hurts." I whine and Shawn pulls me into a hug. "Let's go buy these few groceries and go home before one of us get hurt again." Shawn says and I nod.

"I blame you for this." I say while looking up at Shawn. "How is this my fault?" Shawn asks. "You should've taken the knockoff penny board away from me." Shawn grabs my hand and we walked into the grocery store. "Don't touch any penny boards." Shawn sarcastically says and I glare at him. He puts his hands up in defeat and we quickly grab everything that was on the list of things we needed to buy.

Shawn took me into the junk food isle and picked up two packs of double stuff oreos. "That's not on the list." I say trying to rush Shawn or of the store. "I know babe I can read." He says and I roll my eyes. My head hurts and we don't need to be here any longer. Shawn grabs a few bags of chips soda and two cartons of ice cream.

"Why are you buying all this extra stuff?" I ask and Shawn just smiled. Shawn soon walked up to the cashier and payed for the items with the money his mom gave him.

We got back to Shawn's house and gave his mom the groceries. Shawn put away the few items he brought before grabbing an ice pack and leading me to his room.

Shawn sat on his bed and patted the space next to him. I sat down on the bed and Shawn lays me down. He placed my head on his lap and he iced the spot of my head that was hurting.

"Thank you." I smile up at him
"You're welcome." Shawn says and I playfully pucker my lips Shawn leans down and pecks my lips. "Eww you kissed me." I playfully laugh. "Eww you're a bad kisser." Shawn playfully says in return. "For someone who thinks I'm a bad kisser sure likes to kiss me a lot." I say in a serious tone although I was 100% kidding.

"Wait I thought we were joking." Shawn says and I look away from him. "Santanaaaa." Shawn whined and I smiled up at him. Shawn crossed his arms over his chest pretending to be mad. You can tell he wasn't mad because he was trying so hard not to smile. "I know you're not mad." I say and he continued to be "mad" at me.

I sit on Shawn's lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you more than anything." I smile and he smiles too. "You know I love seeing you smile." Shawn says and without thinking I bury my head in his chest so he couldn't see how red my face was turning. Shawn chuckled before lightly pushing me away so he could see my face. "Don't hide your smile from me. It's gorgeous just like you." Shawn says only making me blush harder. "Kiss me." Shawn demanded. "Okay." I say while leaning in pressing my lips up against his soft pink lips. Shawn's hands roamed down my back leading to my butt.

I pull away leaving Shawn wanting more. "You're such a tease!" Shawn exclaimed. "I know." I smile climbing off of Shawn and laying down in the bed.

Shawn left the room and came back with all the junk food he brought earlier. "It's time for Disney movies!" Shawn says and goes on demand to pick out a Disney movie to watch.

All night we watched Disney movies and ate the junk food that I don't want in my digestive system.

I love Shawn. He means everything to me and without him I'm lost and broken with no where to go.

------------------------------

I stuck at updating everyday I get so distracted. Sorry for not updating.

Quick story:

This chapter was based off of something that happened to me a few months ago and it was really funny. Except for the part where I had a concussion for a week that wasn't fun at all.

But anyways hope you have a good day. It's 3:30 am here so I'm going to bed.

Follow my twitter:
@UnnaturalMendes