I promise...

Everyone was downstairs eating so I decided to watch the new episode of Orange Is The New Black on Netflix.

Midway through the second episode I was watching there was a knock on the door. The door opened seconds later revealing the 6'2 teenage boy.
"What?" I asked harshly. "I brought you food." Shawn says holding out the plate of food. "Like I said earlier I'm not hungry. Besides I hate roast." I say and Shawn sets the plate down. "When was the last time you ate without making it come back up?" Shawn asked. "I don't know. Three days ago maybe." I say like it was nothing continuing to watch Orange Is The New Black.

"Santana eat something." Shawn says and I take a bite of the roast on my plate. "There. Happy? Now leave me alone." I say making a disgusted face due to the roast I just ate. "No." Shawn says pausing the show I was watching.

"What do you want?" I asked getting irritated. "I want us to be friends like we use to be." He says.

"We will never be friends. How could someone like me be friends with someone like you?" I ask and Shawn looks me in the eyes. "Santana I swear I would not be here right now if I don't want to make it up to you." Shawn says and I look at him a little skeptical. "If you don't believe me take the advice I'm about to give you. Listen to it and don't disregard it." Shawn says and I wait for him to say what he has to say.

"Avoid all blind spots at school tomorrow. Stay near teachers, do not go into the bathroom or the cafeteria. Don't go to gym on Monday or change in the locker room. Stay indoors, going outside can be fatal for you. At 2:00 when school is over go to the principles office and wait there until I come get you. Understood?" He says and I slowly nod my head not being sure if I should trust Shawn or not.

"In the hallways I'm going to have to be mean to you. Okay? I promise you I'll never hit you again like I did the other day. I honestly feel bad for that because I promised myself I would NEVER hit a girl in my entire life." He says putting emphasis on the word never.

"You promise?" I ask and he nods. "I promise." We ended up doing a pinky promise. I extended my pinky and Shawn did the same. We wrapped both pinkys around each others. "Promise" we both said at the same time like we use to do when we were younger.

"So how have you been?" Shawn asks sitting in front of me. "Bad." I say and Shawn pokes my nose, a small smile appeared on my face before it disappeared. "Smile again." Shawn says and I refuse. "Do it." Shawn laughs and I shake my head no.

We started joking around for a while. Our joking around turned into play fighting. I stopped playing when Shawn pinned my arms up against the bed.

"Shawn please let go." I beg and his happy facial expression turned into a concerned facial expression. "What did I do?" He asked letting go. "My arm." I say and Shawn throws his hand over his mouth. "I am so sorry Santana. I didn't realize." Shawn says immediately apologizing.

"It's fine" I say rolling up my sleeve, it was starting to itch due to the hoodie anyways.

Shawn took my arms and looked at both of them. "Santana those are deep. You could've hit a vein." Shawn says worried. "That's kind of the point." I say pulling my arms away. "Oh..." He says trailing off.

Things between us instantly got awkward. Like what do you say after that?

Soon there was a knock on the door and I yelled come in. "You yell loud." Shawn complains and playfully covers his ears. Aaliyah enters the room and Shawn waves at her.

"Can I hang out in here? Our parents are talking about grownup things that I'm way too young to hear about." Aaliyah says and Shawn laughs. "Yeah you can stay." I say and plug my phone into the speakers. I play some music and Aaliyah started to dance.
Shawn started to dance and both Aaliyah and I started to laugh at the dancing Shawn.