Oakland

"What is there to do in Oakland?" I ask Shawn and he shrugs. "Well we can go see the Oakland Raiders." Shawn says and I look at him like he's stupid. "It's not even football season." I say as we pass the carnival. 

"We can go there." Shawn says talking about the carnival that just happened to be crowded. "Whatever." I say and Shawn pulls into the parking lot. "Don't be such a Debbie downer. Have fun." Shawn says and I force a smile. "I can tell it's fake but at least you're pretending."

"Do you want something to eat? You haven't eaten all day and I know that for a fact." Shawn says and I shake my head no. "Santana you're going to eat." Shawn says and I roll my eyes. There was no point of him asking if he was just going to try and force me to eat anyways. "You're not in charge of me." I respond and he smirks at me. "All it takes is one phone call Santana." Shawn threatens.

"And what are you going to say? You basically dragged me here." I fire back leaning up against the car. "Sure you can say that but I can always say you skipped school and people told me where you were so I came to get you." Shawn responds and I roll my eyes for the millionth time today. "I can also add that you have an eating disorder if you want me to." Shawn says giving me an evil smirk. He already knew he won so there was no point of trying.  

I cross my arms over my chest before mumbling a "fine" I stomp my way to the diner acting like a five year old. "Stop acting like you're two years old."Shawn complains and picks me up from behind keeping me from stomping. "Let go of me" I say through gritted teeth. "No." Shawn responds and I try to bite him. "Sometimes I forget how childish you are, especially when you don't get your way." Shawn says and I bite his arm. "Can you not?" He asks and places me back on the ground. "I'm not strong enough to punch or kick you so biting was my last option." I say as we walk across the street. 

As we entered the diner there was a lady standing in the front waiting there to greet us. She brought us to a table for the two of us being sure to leave us both with a menu to look through. 

"What are you getting Chipmunk?" Shawn asked and we both started laughing. "Where did you come up with that?" I asked confused on why he would call me chipmunk. "I just saw a chipmunk outside and I meant to say your name but instead I ended up calling you chipmunk." He says while laughing. "I actually like it as a nickname." I admit. "So you don't mind me calling you chipmunk?" Shawn asks and I shake my head no as a response. "Can I get a small salad?" I ask Shawn. "A small salad?" Shawn repeats a little skeptical. "You should eat more than a small salad." Shawn suggests.

"I should call and uber and have them take me home." I say and Shawn puts his hands up in defeat. 

The waitress came back and took Shawn and I's order. I couldn't help but feel self conscious when she walked over to us. She had curves and was perfectly skinny. She had her long light brown hair tied back into a high pony tail. She wasn't too tall nor too short, she was the perfect height. She had green eyes and flawless skin, she was honestly so pretty. Even Shawn was looking at her in awe. 

"Can I order the spaghetti with just a little bit of meat sauce, not too much. Also may I have a glass of water?" Shawn asks and the waitress agrees. "And for you?" She asks and I order the small salad and a glass of water. She tells us she'll be back with our orders shortly before walking away. 

While waiting I grab my phone and go through the tweets in my mentions and on my timeline. Everyone on my timeline was calling me names because I was avoiding the guys all day. 

Cameron and Nash were threatening me on twitter like always and to be completely honest their threats scare me.

"Shawn?" I ask looking up at him. He looks up at me signaling for me to continue. "What are the guys planning to do to me?" I ask and Shawn sighs. "We're not talking about this here. Lets just enjoy the night." Shawn says while grabbing my hands from underneath the table, his thumb ran over my knuckles as he looks me in the eyes. "Promise to avoid the guys, okay?" he asks and I pull my hand away before mumbling an "okay"

***

For the rest of the night Shawn and I tried to enjoy our night at the carnival. We went on the few rides they had and even played a few carnival games. By the end of the night we we exhausted and decided to have a little camp out in the park's parking lot. It got really cold outside so we ended up sleeping in Shawn's car.