Another Day

My phone's alarm clock rang waking me up for another dreadful day. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom connected to my room. I took a quick shower before getting ready for today. I put on a black hoodie and wore black leggings to go with it. I slid on a pair of black vans before unplugging my phone from out of the speakers and running downstairs. "Hey sweetie." My dad greets me "Hi." I say grabbing and apple.

"Where's mom?" I ask. "She had to go to work early." He replies pouring some coffee into his coffee cup. "She's my ride to school, why didn't she tell me?" I asked getting frustrated. "It was a last minute thing. Take the bus, you'll be fine for a day." He says giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading out to the white BMW in the driveway.

Having your mother as Doctor and your father as a police officer you often find yourself alone. They're always too busy for you no matter what. They never noticed how sad and broken I was, they were too blind to see the scars all over my body. They always thought I was such a happy teenager but they didn't know when I was behind closed doors I was ready to end everything. They didn't know that I used razors to help me feel better about myself and to take away the pain inside my head. They never knew what happens at school or on the bus. They don't know anything.

I grabbed my keys and walked down the street to the bus stop. There were about six kids standing there waiting for the bus and one of them happened to be Nash.

"Look who decided to take the bus today." Nash started off and I accidentally rolled my eyes. Nash grabbed my arm and dug his nails into my skin pulling me closer to him. "Be behind the school at exactly 2:00. Don't make me and the guys have to look for you." He says in my ear through gritted teeth. "And don't roll your eyes at me." He says before pushing me away from him. Everyone just laughed at how scared I was of Nash. The bus soon pulled up and as I was about to take my first step Nash tried to trip me but I caught myself before I fell.

"Watch your step fat ass." He pushes me aside and gets on the bus. I was last to get on the bus so I took at seat in the middle which happened to be the last available seat. Everyone was calling me names and throwing things at me. I was the joke of the school, teachers would see this and not do anything about. Some of them even laugh with the students.

Once we arrived at the school we got off the bus and I went straight to my locker hoping to avoid my bullies.

The late bell soon rang and everyone piled into class. I sat in the far left corner of the room by myself. I didn't really pay attention the entire class. Instead I drew in my notebook.

~End of the Day~

It was 2:00 and I was honestly terrified. None of the guys said anything insulting or hurtful throughout the day. Nobody pushed or shoved me, no one hit or punched me. It was so weird.

I got behind the school and saw the nine bullies standing there with their backs against the brick wall talking to each other. Also there was a bunch of jocks and cheerleaders.

"Look who finally showed up." Shawn says walking closer to me. I knew better than to back up while they walked closer, it didn't end too great.

Shawn pushed me down to the ground and the other guys walked over to me I sat up and Cameron kicked me in the stomach making me grab my stomach in pain.

"Stand up." Taylor ordered and I did as Told. "Aaron hold her arms behind her back." Taylor says and Aaron agrees. Aaron holds my arms behind my back as Taylor, Cameron and Nash start to throw punchs. I looked at the look on Shawn's face and he looked like he was sorry. But he's never sorry none of the guys are. "Stupid ass bitch." Taylor says and punches me in the jaw.

"Drop her." Nash says and Aaron throws me on the ground and I hit my head in the hard cement. "Are you guys going to get your hits in?" Aaron asks Carter, Matthew, Shawn and the Jacks.

"Don't you think she's had enough?" I hear Shawn ask and the guys just laugh. "Who's side are you on?" Jack Gilinsky asks Shawn. "Obviously your's but she can barely move."

"If you're on our side prove it to us. Punch her." Carter says and Jack Johnson walks over to me and picks me up. "Do it Shawn." Nash says and Shawn looks me in the eyes. Shawn bit his lip before punching me in my stomach. I yelp in pain as Carter punches me in the nose. Jack Johnson throws me to the ground and all the guys except for Shawn kick me while walking by.

Everyone left me and I was alone crying. It hurt too much to move and I much rather lay her and die.

Ten minutes passed and I heard footsteps. "Santana?" The voice sounded like Shawn's but I didn't have the energy to look and see if it was. "Are you okay?" By the time he said that he was hovering over me. "Please don't hurt me anymore than you already have." I cried hoping he would listen.

"Santana I'm not going to hurt you." He says trying to help me sit up. "I'm fine." I say trying to push his hand away."Santana this is me, the Shawn you know. The Shawn that was your best friend for years." He says looking me in the eyes.

"The Shawn I know would slap me from just looking at him." I spit trying to stand up. "We need to take you to the hospital to check on your head." Shawn says and helps me stand up ignoring my last comment.

"I don't need your help and I'm not going to the hospital." I refuse. My mom is working today and I'm not going to risk seeing her. "Santana your head is bleeding. You might have a concussion."

"I can take care of myself for the thousandth time." I say and try to walk but my vision got blurry and I almost fell. "I'm taking you to the hospital." Shawn says picking me up and carrying me to his car. "Stay awake." He says placing me in the passenger seat. Shawn runs around the front of the car and start the engine. He pulls out of the school parking lot and drives down the street.

I closed my eyes on the drive to the hospital. "Santana stay awake please." Shawn says and I open one eye to look at him. "Just get to the hospital." I say through gritted teeth.

"We're here now." Shawn says and helps me out the car. He carries me into the hospital and places me in the waiting room. He checks me in and I see my mom out of the corner of my eye. She walks over to Shawn and greets him with a warm smile.

There conversation was short but I then see Shawn point in my direction. I pretend to look away but my mom motions me over to her. I sigh and slowly begin to walk over to her pretending not to be in pain.