New School

I woke up in the dreadful Monday morning. It's was 6:30 and I started getting ready for my first day at my new school. I was up all night over thinking everything. I was scared, what if people don't like me?

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a white top and walked into the bathroom making sure to grab my phone. I played some music before taking a quick shower. After my shower I changed into my outfit for today (Outfit in media box minus the scarf) I decided on putting on a black leather jacket before grabbing my light brown bag, I put on a pair of black boots before rushing downstairs to see my aunt and uncle preparing Lily and Dylan for school. Lily was four meanwhile Dylan was five, Lily may be four but that girl knows every foul word in the English language. Dylan likes to kick and punch me, he seems to always get me in trouble. He's always telling his parents that I'm hurting him and they yell at me for thirty minutes about how they took me in and I shouldn't be abusing their children.

I greeted everyone in the kitchen before grabbing a banana. As I walked past Dylan he threw his cup on the floor and started to fake cry. "SANTANA WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yelled my uncle. "I didn't do anything." I say and he looked at the broken glass on the floor. "Santana dropped my juice." Dylan 'cried'. This kid should be an actor. "Clean it up now Santana!" My uncle demanded and I did as he said.

After cleaning up the glass and juice I walked out the front door and waited for the bus. The bus soon came and I got on the bus along with several other people. I sat in an empty seat and plugged my headphones in to my phone, I began to play The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens. I scrolled through Twitter and saw some tweets from people at my old school.

@camerondallas: Huge party Friday night to celebrate Santana moving away

I rolled my eyes and decided to look at a few of Shawn's tweets.

@ShawnnMendes: I miss you <3

@ShawnnMendes: see you soon babe

@ShawnnMendes: Singing to her over facetime *insert heart eyes and arrowed heart emoji*

(THROWBACK TO WHEN SHAWN HAD 2 N'S IN HIS @)

Those were his most recent tweets so I decided to fav them. He's so cute. I decided to tweet Shawn.

@SantanaMorris: I'll be thinking about you all day *insert heart emojis*

Soon after I tweeted that Shawn tweeted.

@ShawnnMendes: @ me next time *insert kissy face*

I smiled at his tweet.

@SantanaMorris: @ you

The bus came to a stop in front of the huge school. I soon got a text from Shawn but I waited until I got off of the bus to open it.

Shawn♡: Have a good day at school :) try and make some friends.

Santana: I'll try

Shawn♡: that's all I ask :*

I walked into the school and saw so many people talking in groups or walking around. Everything was so different here, people were actually being nice to me. A girl with red curly hair walked up to me with two people following her.

"Hi I'm mahogany and these are my friend Jazzmin and this is Carlos." She says and they both wave as their name was said. "Hi I'm Santana." I say nervously and they all smile at me. "Do you need any help with anything?" She asks and I nod. "Can you please tell me where guidance is?" I ask and she agrees. "Follow me." She says and I thank her. She says goodbye to Carlos and Jazzmin before taking me to guidance. She showed me where a lot of things were on the way.

Once we got to guidance I told them who I was and the lady at the front desk gave me my schedule and locker number along with my combination. Mahogany looked at my schedule and told me that we had 3 classes together along with the same lunch period.

I thanked her for everything before we walked to first period together. Where there were lots of people. A few guys smile at me as I walked by and I couldn't help but feel awkward. I took the empty seat next to Mahogany and a tall handsome jock took a seat next to me and smiled. "So are you new here?" He asked and I nodded. "What school did you go to before?" Asked the guy. "I went to Beacon Hills." I say and Mahogany rolled her eyes at the guy. "Oh really? My cousin goes there, maybe you know him? His name is Jack." He says and my eyes widen. "Johnson or Gilinsky?" I ask and he answers with Gilinsky. Hopefully he doesn't speak to Jack about this.

"Raymond go away she has a boyfriend." Mahogany says rolling her eyes at him. "I'm guessing you still hate me." Raymond laughed. "Yes I do. Now leave us alone." Mahogany says and the so called Raymond guy leaves.

"How'd you know I have a boyfriend?" I ask Mahogany. "I didn't. I was just trying to get him to leave, he's the schools biggest fuckboy and I didn't want him to think you were leading him on." She says and an 'oh' escapes my mouth.

Soon the teacher walks in and begins to start her lesson.

*** LUNCH ***

Mahogany, Carlos and Jazzmin showed me a spot where they sat at during lunch. It was a small picnic table outside underneath the tree. There were a lot of boys around passing footballs to each other.

Soon three guys walked over to us. "Hey Mahogany." Said the guy with blonde hair. "Hi sammy" She said while rolling her eyes. "Who's your friend?" He asked referring to me. "Santana this is Sammy and his other douche bag friends Nate and Dillon."

"We're not douche bags." Nate says while rolling his eyes at mahogany. Nate sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was a little uncomfortable but I let it happen anyways. "She's only been here for a day and you guys are already bothering her." Jazzmin says and Sammy laughs. "We're fuckboys what do you expect?" He asks and Jazzmin rolls her eyes. "She's has a boyfriend so she's off limits." Mahogany says giving the guys a fake smile. "We will never fully understand why you hate us." Dillon laughs and Nate removes his arm from around my shoulder. "Hate is such a strong word." Mahogany says and Dillon mocks Mahogany. "One of the reasons why I dislike you guys is because you guys are annoying now leave us alone."

"Girl you know you love us." Nate says hugging Mahogany. "Sometimes I loves you and sometimes I dislike you. Now leave us alone." Mahogany says and the three guys put their hands up in defeat and walk away.

"We have a love hate relationship with them." Jazzmin says answering my thoughts.

Soon Raymond came out of no where and took the seat next to me. "Oh great another fuckboy." Mahogany says causing us all to laugh. "Anyways..." Raymond starts to trail off. "I know why you left your old school." Raymond says looking at me. "What did Jack tell you?" I said now mad. I was actually making new friends and here comes Jack trying to ruin this.

"You were bullied by him and his friends and they're asshole for that because you are honestly so beautiful." Raymond says and I blush because he called me beautiful, the only person that has ever called me was beautiful was Shawn. "I also know that your parents died in a car crash not too long ago so you moved in with your aunt and uncle." Mahogany slaps Raymond on the arm and he turns to look at her. "Go away." Mahogany says and Raymond starts to walk away."I'll talk to you later." He says winking at me and walking away.

"The boys at this school are annoying." Jazzmin says taking a bite of her food from the cafeteria. "What about me?" Carlos asked. "Except for you." Mahogany says and Carlos smiles at her.

Maybe this school is right for me, it's a new beginning with new people. Nobody really seems to care about what happened in the past, I don't know why I thought they would care about my past.