the beach

Everyone was at the beach having fun and enjoying our time together. Shawn and I's families took off work just so we can all spend time together. Timera and Aaliyah were trying to make and incredible sand castle. Shawn and I were walking around looking for an ice cream shop that we could sit in and eat ice cream.

We soon found a cold stone on the boardwalk. Shawn and I walled into the air conditioned shop,  we stood online waiting to order. Once we ordered our ice cream we took a seat at one of the tables that the store provided.

As we ate our ice cream we didn't really say much. I looked out the window and saw Nash and Nevaeha. "Shawn I'm going to the bathroom." I say quickly before standing up and rushing to the bathroom. Shawn looked confused before I left but I couldn't risk Nash and Nevaeha seeing us.

After about ten minutes of standing in the nasty bathroom I decided to make sure Nash and Nevaeha left. They were gone so I decided to walk back to the table with Shawn. "You could've texted me and told me they were gone. That bathroom stinks." I say while making a face. "Sorry I didn't think of that." He says while smiling. "Lets go back to the beach." Shawn says and I agree. We walk back to the beach to see Aaliyah and Timera still playing in the sand. "You went to get ice cream and you didn't buy us any?" Aaliyah says. "Sorry?" Shawn says and takes off his shirt.

Shawn noticed me staring and began laughing. "Do you like what you see?" He asked and I glared at him. "Lets go in the water." Shawn says and I shake my head no. "Why?" He whined. 

"I don't like how my body looks." I say embarrassed. "Santana you're beautiful in every way. Okay?" He says and I nod. "Now lets go swimming." Shawn says and I agree. Once I take my shirt and shorts off revealing the light blue bikini. "See you're perfect." Shawn smiles before picking me up and running towards the water. The water got up to his waist before throwing me in. "SHAWN!" I yell and he laughs. "I hate you." I glare at him and he smiles knowing that I can't hate him.  "I hate the ocean." Shawn says and I laugh. "Then why are we in it?" I ask while laughing. "Because I'm brave." He says trying to be serious but fails when he looked into the water and saw a small fish. He screamed like a little girl and ran back to the shore, I laughed at how scared he got and walked back to the shore. He glared at me while I laughed. "Don't laugh at me." He says while pouting but it was too hard not to laugh. "You were scared of a small fish." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. "Don't be mean." He says taking a seat in the wet sand, I took a seat next to us and looked at the horizon. The sun was starting to set and the sky was a beautiful color.  I saw fins rising above water, I smiled when I noticed they were dolphins. "Shawn look dolphins." I smile pointing  in the direction of the dolphins. The dolphins were coming up for air and I thought it was so cute. "I want a dolphin." I say looking at Shawn. "I'll buy you a toy dolphin." Shawn says and I playfully glare at him. I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder and he kissed my forehead.  

Aaliyah and Timera came up to us, Aaliyah had her hands behind her back. "Guess what we found when we were digging a trench around our castle. " Aaliyah said. "What did you find?" Shawn asked. "I said guess." Aaliyah says being sassy. "I don't know, money?" Shawn says not really caring. "No." Aaliyah says rolling her eyes. "You suck at guessing." Aaliyah says and I laugh. "What did you two find?" He asks. "We found a crab." Timera says and Aaliyah shows us whats behind her back. "It hasn't pinched you yet?!" Shawn says surprised. "Nope." Aaliyah says holding the crab closer to Shawn. "Aaliyah stop." Shawn says getting scared of the little red crab. "Do you think mom and dad will let me keep it?" Aaliyah asked. "No." Shawn responded. "I want it." Timera says and takes the crab from Aaliyah. "You can always come and visit the crab." Timera says and they go off to show Manny and Karen. "They're so random." Shawn laughs.

The sun was fully set and the only light on the beach was coming from the boardwalk and the bright moon. We all got ready to leave and Timera still had the crab. "Mom can I keep the crab?" Aaliyah asked Karen. "No Aaliyah. The crab belongs at the beach and I'm sure Timera's mom wouldn't want a crab in her house either." Karen says and the girls sigh. They place the crab back on the sand before picking up their things and walking to their car to put away all the beach stuff. We were going to explore the boardwalk and go on some of the rides after we finish putting our stuff away. 

"Lets go on the Ferris wheel." Shawn suggests and I agree. We get on the Ferris wheel and I bury my head in the crook of Shawn's neck. I hate Ferris wheels. After going around a few times and Shawn laughing at me and my crazy theories the ride was over.  "What do you want to do now?" Shawn asked and I shrugged.  We were separated from everyone else so we could basically do whatever we wanted. "Lets play a few games." I say and Shawn agreed. We walked up to one of those basketball games and I looked at the tall net. Both Shawn and I payed for three basketballs, I tried making each shot but I failed miserably.  Shawn made two out of the three shots and ended up being able to pick a medium sized prize. They had a sparkly pink dolphin and Shawn choose it, He thanked the guy and handed me the sparkly pink dolphin. "I promised you a toy dolphin." Shawn says and I laugh. "I still want a real one." I say and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.