Shopping

SANTANA'S POV

I woke up in Shawn's arms with my body still sore from yesterday. Shawn told me he looked to at the bruises yesterday when I was sleeping and saw the cuts. I was a little upset at first but then I remembered that Shawn was only trying to help. Shawn was still asleep so I decided to cook breakfast for the two of us.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen only to see Shawn's mom. "Hey Santana." She smiled grabbing her coffee cup and a few papers. "I thought you and Shawn left for school." She says and I shake my head no. "Shawn thought it would be a good idea if I didn't go to school today because of the entire incident." I say looking at the white tile floor.

Shawn told her the exact same story we told my mom. A group of girls jumped me again.

"Oh okay. But I'm off to work if you need anything just call." She smiled before waving goodbye.

Once Shawn's mom left I opened the fridge to see few breakfast items. I looked through the cupboards and found pancake mix. I decided on making pancakes with eggs and bacon.

Soon enough I heard footsteps rushing downstairs. "Chipmunk you're cooking?" Shawn says and I laugh. "Yes I'm cooking." I playfully roll my eyes. Shawn wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my cheek. "You're so cute wearing my clothes." He says and I blush. "Shawn stop." I playfully push him away so I can continue cooking. Shawn runs upstairs and comes back seconds later with his phone and speaker. He decides to play thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

Shawn grabs my arms and pulls me away from the stove to dance even though he knows he can't dance.

"So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are" Shawn sang along with Ed spinning me into him.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck and he loosely wrapped his arms around my waist. We swayed back and forth while Shawn quietly sang out the lyrics. At the end of the song I looked up at Shawn and he looked down at me we slowly began to lean in his lips pressed against mine and we began to deepen the kiss. Shawn picked me up and placed me on top of the island without breaking the kiss. Shawn stood in between my legs trailing his fingers up and down my back. I pushed on Shawn's chest signaling for Shawn to stop. "What?" He asked confused. "The pancakes are burning." I laugh while jumping off the island to check on the pancakes. I laugh at how burnt they were, they were as black as the black shirt Shawn let me borrow. Shawn laughed as I showed him the burnt pancake. I threw them away and decided to make more, this time making sure Shawn won't distract me.

The pancakes were a golden color when I was done cooking. I fixed Shawn a plate and he thanked me. We didn't really sit down and eat, we pretty much danced around to songs that played while eating. I laughed at Shawn while he tried to dance. "Shawn stop." I laughed not being able to stop. Shawn was randomly dancing jumping around and waving his hands.

***

After we finished fooling around and eating I helped Shawn clean up our mess before going upstairs to take a shower. My mom dropped off some clothes last night to last for a few days assuming I would want to stay with Shawn and his family for a few days.

I looked through the duffel bag my mom brought over. I picked out a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a plain white V-neck. I grabbed my clothes and a towel before walking into Shawn's bathroom to take a shower.

I played Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade. I horribly sang along to the song while I took my shower.

"But hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true because a girl like you is impossible to find, You're impossible to find"

After my shower I changed into the clothing I picked out earlier. After changing into my outfit I brushed my curly light brown hair before walking out the bathroom. My mom didn't pack my makeup but I guess it's okay. I walk out the bathroom to see Shawn laying in his bed on his phone, typical Shawn. He looked up at me and smirked. "You look really pretty." He says getting out of bed. He pecked my cheek and grabbed a shirt and a pair of khakis from his dresser in the corner of his room. While he took his shower I jumped into Shawn's bed and covered myself with his blanket. I was already tired and we didn't do anything yet.

I decided to take a small nap while Shawn was getting ready. I slowly drifted to sleep hearing Shawn's angelic voice singing in the shower.

***

We were now at the mall going into any store that Shawn wanted to go into. For someone who hates shopping he sure loves to "shop". In every store we went into today Shawn looked at everything for about 30 minutes then tried on some clothes for another 20 minutes and we would leave the store with nothing.

"This is why I hate shopping. I can never decide on what I want to buy." He groans picking up a black floral patterned shirt for guys. "That shirt is hideous, don't even try it on." I say and he laughs putting the shirt back on the rack.

"Lets just go shopping for you." He says and I agree. We've been shopping for Shawn for almost four hours, I'm not even over exaggerating. I did kinda want to go to Victoria secret and get some new bras but I'll do that without Shawn. I decided to go into forever 21.

I ended up buying a light pink skater skirt, a casual lace black dress that ended a little above my knee and a pair of black flats.

Next I went into rue 21. I brought a pair of black leggings, black shorts and a black and white checkered flannel.

I was pretty much done shopping so Shawn and I decided to go to the food court and get some food. I wasn't really hungry so I just got a fruit smoothie from Jamba Juice.

After eating I snuck away from Shawn to go into Victoria secret. I brought two bras with matching panties. I got a black lace bra with matching black lace panties and I brought a white strapless bra with matching panties. That was all I brought so I was able to head back to where I left Shawn, he was still clueless as ever.

I hid the Victoria secret bag in the bag from rue 21. "Can we go back to you're house?" I ask and he agrees. I think we can both say we had enough shopping for a few months.

Shawn and I got back to his house and we went up to his room. We decided to listen to some music and talk.

I forced Shawn to sing and he was amazing. I don't understand why Shawn hates singing in front of people besides me and his family. He's amazing.