"Sue! Customer!"

He rolled his eyes and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm-------"

He stopped. His bright smile faded. I saw him swallowed. He seemed tense and his eyes are glued to something. Is he okay? He's trembling. I touched his hand.

"Uncle Sue.."

His eyes went back to me. He smiled sadly and held my hand tightly.

"D-Don't worry. I'm alright. Let me took care of the customer for a bit. I will tell you something important. My shift will end for a couple of minutes. Wait for me okay?"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He stood up with a blank face. I'm a bit surprise cause I never saw him like this. He just stood here. I think he's having a second thought whether he'll leave me or not. But what crosses his eyes really surprised me. No.. Maybe I'm mistaken. Am I seeing things? It quickly disappeared.

I followed where his gaze settled to. And my mouth hangs open as I saw whom he's looking at.

A guy twice my size was standing at the door of the café. He's quite dirty and I noticed the hammer in the side of his pants. I guess that explains his job. He's muscular but not bulky. He's a tough guy. He has a slight tan skin and his jaw look strong. His hair was messy and he has stubbles. He also had a tattoo on his chest. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt after all. He's a very handsome guy. He looks like a Greek.

I look back at Uncle Sue but he's now walking towards the guy.

"Good morning Sir. Can I take your order?"

The guy stares at uncle. He's actually burning my Uncle Sue with his eyes. Oh goodness. I'm the one who is getting uncomfortable here because of the sudden change of aura in this place.

"Suedrej."

(Pronounce as: Sudreyj)

Wait. That's uncle's name. Do they know each other? Is he his lover or something? Oh snap out of it Alexis. Why are you listening to them? Because I can hear them from here. Whatever.

He lifted Uncle's chin and made him look at his intense eyes.

"Are you avoiding me?"

I saw how Uncle Sue trembled from his voice. Oh damn. I feel like a pervert. I saw the guy's eyes darken. I don't know if it's just my imagination or not. His eyes are caramel and it seems like it gets darker. Uncle avoided his gaze and shook his head.

"O-Of course not. I-I'm just.. doing my job, Sir."

Uncle Sue turn his back on him but the guy grabbed his arm and pulled him to his body. I heard him gasp. Oh goodness why am I watching right now? I noticed that the café is now empty. I'm the only one sitting here. I think I need to get out now but I need to wait for Uncle Sue.

"Stop calling me Sir."

The guy hissed. Uncle Sue tried to push him but the guy wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer. Oh no. I swallowed.

"W-What are you doing? L-Let me go D-Deo."

Deo, the guy slammed Uncle Sue on the table. Shit! I almost jump on my place because of what he did. The guy was pissed. The next scene surprised me. A lot. Oh damn. He took his legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Fuck it, Suedrej. You're avoiding me since last week. I'm not fucking stupid."

Uncle Sue look at the man pleadingly as he tried to push him away. I should do something b-but his eyes are expressing in a different way. I don't think I can stay here right now.