@DinahJane97: @camilacabello97 @laurenjauregui all Aboard the S.S. Camren! #Camren #Camrenisreal

@ChealseaBriggs: @laurenjauregui @camilacabello97 #Camren?

Camila then got a text in the group conversation.

L- Seriously Dinah?

D- What? I so ship you guys

A- Do you mind? I'm in class, stop texting.

D- No.

D- Lauren we all know you want to date Camila, so put on some big girl pants and get over it.

Camila could feel her face getting red.

This conversation went on the rest of the day, Lauren was getting really annoyed.

L- Hey Camz, I'm picking you up after school, meet me in the parking lot.

C- Okay.

The rest of the day was slow for the both of them, they were excited to see eachother and to go on their first date.

"Camz!" Camila heard someone say, she turned around and saw Lauren running up to her, when she reached her she pulled her into a tight hug.

" I missed you." Lauren said into Camila's shoulder.

"I missed you too."

"Are you ready for our date?" Lauren asked while pulling away.

"Can't wait, where are we going?"

"It's surprise."

The two girls got into the car and made their way to their destination.

"Alright Camz, I'm gonna blind fold you." Camila just sighed before agreeing.

Lauren led Camila through some doors and up some stairs.

"Alright there's a chair right behind you, go ahead and sit." Camila did as she was told but not before missing the chair and Lauren catching her at the last second.

Once everything was situated Lauren took the blind fold off of Camila.

"You didn't." Camila said with her mouth wide open.

"Oh but I did."

"Is this the Fillmore?!" Camila asked still in awe.

"Yep, I rented it for us." Lauren said nonchalantly while taking a sip of water that was at the table they were sitting at.

There was a table on the stage with pizza, peanut butter & banana sandwiches, and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Lauren you didn't have to do this."

"I know but I wanted to, I wanted to show you how special you are to me so I wanted to make our first date one you'll never forget." Lauren said while reaching across the table and grabbing Camila's hand.

Lauren noticed the tiny blush that appeared on Camila's face and found it very adorable.

The girls ate and talked until there was no food left.

Camila was very happy because it was very easy to be with Lauren, conversations were fluent without any awkward pauses. When you find someone who makes you feel comfortable 24/7 you've found someone very special.

After their dinner, what looked like a worker came and cleaned up the table for them, Lauren led them off the stage and found a seat in the chairs.