Asano Gakushuu x Reader

This idea popped up in my mind suddenly. So i decided to write a fanfic for Asano!

Enjoy!

**********************************************

Does he think me special?...

These days, this question is always in your mind. You are dating with Asano for 4 months and you can't understand why this question is in your mind. But if you think about, when you two kiss or hug, you are the blushing one always. He only smiles at you every time. Maybe because he is your first boyfriend. You don't know anything about Asano's love life but it looks like he is professional about these things. You give a deep sigh.

Does his heart beat faster when he see me?...

You ruffle your hair and suddenly, a plan pop up in your mind. You grin like a naughty child.

''(l-l/n)-san?...'' you fix your face and smile at your seatmate.

''Yes, what is it?''

''N-Nothing...''

~~Timeskip~~

''Asano~!'' you stand next to your boyfriend. He smile to you.

''What is it (f/n)?''

1. Stage: Drag him to your house

''Do you want to come to my house? I made cookies last night.'' he think a bit but finally, he nod. You jump with happiness and grab his hand.

''Then let's go!!'' you look at him with stars in your eyes and you start to run to your house.

''(F/n)! Slow!!'' you look at Asano but don't stop.

''You can run faster right, Mister Top Student?'' an irritated mark appear on his head and he start to run too. He is fast but you are fast enough to catch him.

Finally, you arrive to your house. You open the door.

''Come on Asano!''

''Is your familly at home?''

''No, they are at America for work.''

''Okay~.''

''What is with that ''Okay~.''?''

''Nothing~.''

''You little pervert.''

''But you like this pervert (f/n)~.'' you blush.

''Hurry up and come in!'' you two put your shoes away. You look at Asano.

''I am going to change my clothes, wait me at the living room.''

''Okay.'' you go to your room and wear your casual clothes.You look at yourself on the mirror.

Stage 2: Learn the truth

You enter to living room and see Asano is looking at your photos. He notice that you are in the room.

''Ah~! (f/n) wh-'' you run to you and hug him tightly.

''W-What?..'' it isnt possible that Asano was waiting for this.

''Asano...'' you close your eyes and listen his heart beat.

''What is it (f/n)...'' you look at him while smiling. He blush because it is the most beautiful smile that he saw. He lean to you and give a long passionate kiss. You were smiling while kissing. You didn't notice until now but you can feel his heart beat when you are kissing. He move away and look at you with widened eyes.

''Why are crying (f/n)? Did i do something wrong?'' you notice you are crying. You shake your head.

''I am... really... really... happy now...'' he wipe your tears with his hand.

''I was thinking that i am not special enough for you...'' 

''What are you saying (f/n)!?'' he say a bit loudly. He hug you harder and whisper to your ear.

''You are the most special person to me, (f/n)...''

You can smell his sweet perfume. You look at him with a smile and touch his face slowly.

''I love you Gakushuu...''

He smile and roll to the couch while hugging you.

''I am going to stay here tonight...''

''Okay... Wait, wait, wait! I didn't say okay!''

''Do you think i will let you go~?'' you blush like a tomato.

''Only for this.. night... okay?''

''Hai, hai~.'' and he close his eyes. He was more cute when he closed his eyes. You grin and close your eyes with a happy thought.

His heart was beating faster...