Date night

Tonight's the night

It's gonna be alright

Cuz I love you girl

Ain't nobody gonna stop us now

***At Jade's Unit***

Jade's unit was spacious and pretty. She adorned it and designed it all by hersel.  She was  excited and stress. The house was a Vivaldi House at Laeuna de Taal with a master bedroom, 2 bedrooms, family room, master toilets and bathroom, common t&b, living and dining, kitchen, powder room, maids room, balcony and carport. She was content with the achievement of what she designed to be her future Home with her One true life.

Tonight was the night she will reconect completly with her better half and she couldn't wait.

Miggy will stay and play with Emilio while Jade and Althea will be having a well needed conversation.

She received a sms from Althea.

A: "hey Lablab. Im on my way. Could you please text me your adress?"

Jade was smiling frome ear to ear. Her heart skipped a bit when Althea's name showed in her screen. She was enjoying the feeling back.

J: "Hey Love. # 12 Laeuna de Taal; Tagaytay City. I'll be wainting for you."

A : "thanks honey. I'll see you in an hour. What is an hour compared to 4 years of waiting?"

Jade, through reading the message for the tenth times now was tearing up. That was what she missed. Her Althea, Her Love, the one who can turn her upside down, without even touching her. She was so happy. She thanked God for offering her a new opportunity to live the life she deserves with her one true love.

***

***Althea's Unit***

On the other hand, Althea was stressed as hell, she has missed Jade so much that she almost forgot what it felt to be happy again. She solely dedicated her life to her son. After the drama that went between her and Cathleen, she wasn't ready to put her heart in another relationship. It has been 2 years since she broke up with Cathleen.

She was ready for Jade. She saw in her eyes that Jade was stronger than before, that she could fight for them and stood up for them. But, in her inner thoughts she was a bit hesitant. What about Oscar? What if he went after her again? What if he was just showing a face to Jade? She has so much questions for Jade. She just wished that Jade was ready to answer her questions and to hear her out. She hoped they'd have a good night together.

She feared the subject Cathleen too. How would she explain to Jade that she almost married someone else. They needed to hear painful truth in order to move on and start a new life. And she was dreading this particular part of her life.

She packed an overnight duffle bag for both of them. She was so excited but Miggy was too. He was eager to see Jade. He missed her. Hopefully, they'll live together pretty soon. He wished deep inside.

Time to go. They hoped in the car and left. Althea changed her CRV when she started dating Cathleen. She opted for a dark blue Nissan Juke. Miggy loved the car.

She put some songs and Miggy sang along with her through the radio. She was happy to have Miggy as the only man by her side. She won't trade him for anything in her life. She proved it enough in the past. Her son will always come first.

She remembered that faithful morning when Jade calmed her son down from his panic upon waking in bed with strangers. It was thanks to Jade that she get the chance to share this morning without Miggy crying and shouting about the lost of his father. Jade proved that she had back then motherhood in her. She was natural with Miggy and she gained his trust so easily. She tears a bit at the memory.